Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL @ Pixilated. Update: Over the weekend I had 2 more come through!
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
      Any job openings where either of you work?
      Only if you feel like moving to Swindon!
      I speak English, L33t, Sarcasm and basic Idiot.

Comment

Quoth houdini View Post
        Only if you feel like moving to Swindon!
        If your workplace will sponsor the work visa I'm in
        How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
          If your workplace will sponsor the work visa I'm in
          When they say "Knock me up some time." ... That's not what they mean.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I'd certainly consider it if they'd sponsor the visa and lend me the travelling money against my pay.
            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Plane load of UK military, about 300 of them. I was 8 months pregnant at the time so I just drove them to get food. That was right up there with hearing Vin Diesel talk when I picked in up from his hotel.

Comment

Quoth houdini View Post
                Welcome to my workplace - except add some kilts and dimpled knees
                Do they wear underwear under those kilts?

We have a couple of American people in my classes at uni (one of which is studying the EXACT same degree as me so he's a bit of a stalker ) and it's amazing hearing them speak amongst all the aussie voices in the room. Although the guy who's studying the same degree as me is an absolute nut in my music class: the focus on that lesson was how to use a storybook to create a music lesson. So as a group, we had to create a "wild rumpus." His idea of a wild rumpus was to put his bicycle helmet on his head, grab a chair, hold it upside down, and bang the chair against the helmet, while making gorilla faces
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                  Unfortunately, I'm not quite on good enough terms with any of them to find out

And all those who want visas, I doubt it as We Has Recession So No Money For Peons, but how does "Offical Dimple-Observer" sounds for a job title?
                  I speak English, L33t, Sarcasm and basic Idiot.

Comment

Quoth houdini View Post
                    Unfortunately, I'm not quite on good enough terms with any of them to find out

And all those who want visas, I doubt it as We Has Recession So No Money For Peons, but how does "Offical Dimple-Observer" sounds for a job title?
                    Why do you think I'm marrying my fiancé? I miss the UK and him too much not to move. Just saving up the money.
                    How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                      If they're being 'regimental' then no.

The Scottish regiments (supposedly) forbade the wearing of underwear with the kilt, with officers using either a mirror on a stick, or making the men walk over a glass panel, to make sure that the men complied. How much of this is actually fact, I have no idea.... but it does make for some great old jokes....

(Incidentally, do you know how to find out a Scotsmans clan?
                      Look up his kilt - if he's got a quarter-pounder, he's a MacDonald......)
                      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
                        If they're being 'regimental' then no.

The Scottish regiments (supposedly) forbade the wearing of underwear with the kilt, with officers using either a mirror on a stick, or making the men walk over a glass panel, to make sure that the men complied. How much of this is actually fact, I have no idea.... but it does make for some great old jokes....

(Incidentally, do you know how to find out a Scotsmans clan?
                        Look up his kilt - if he's got a quarter-pounder, he's a MacDonald......)
                        A good friend used to be married to a 'mirror on a stick' man. That is exactly how she described it to me. The rule was "yes, in the presence of woman/children".
                        I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Working...
                        X