This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool time!

Who wants to go for a swim? We opened out seasonal pool at the motel yesterday!

We had to be trained on the set-up and operation of the new, federally-mandated ADA pool lifts. Other MOD trained me, and I trained everyone else.

Me: "Okay, I need a volunteer...."
    *hands shoot up*
    Me: "....to go sit in the chair."
    *hands start to go back down*

I did actually manage to get two of my housekeepers to sit in the lift while I moved it out over the pool, though. No one else trusted me enough. I wonder why?

We also had some BBQ, courtesy of some of our refinery workers. From Texas. We let them use the grill we have on the pool deck. Was it delicious? It was soooo good...especially since I gave up meat for Lent, and yesterday was the first day I'd been able to have meat for several weeks. I devoured that BBQ!

Did I go swimming for an hour after work yesterday? Yes, yes I did.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
    ... sit in the lift while I moved it out over the pool, though. No one else trusted me enough. I wonder why?
    They could see your itchy twitchy finger trying to sneak around to the EJECT! button?
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Gee on a hot day that could be a fun thing
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
      X