This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Englishman, Scotsman and Irishman joke

An Englishman, Scotsman and Irishman were applying to join the SAS. The instructor tells them "in order to be in the SAS you must follow all orders, no matter how unpalatable they may be to you". He turns to the Englishman and hands him a gun and says " Go into this room and shoot the first thing you see."

The Englishman walks into the room and finds his wife in there. He walks out shaking his head and on the verge of tears, "I'm sorry, I just cannot do it" he said. "In that case you've failed to be successful" said the instructor.

The instructor then turns to the Scotsman, "Your turn. Go into this room and shoot the first thing you see".

The Scotsman goes into the room and sees his wife. He walks out and says "I cannae shoot me own wife". The instructor informs him that he has also been unsuccessful and then turns to the Irishman, "Your the last one. Go into this room and shoot the first thing that you see."

The Irishman enters the room and there was a couple of clicking sounds, followed by several thudding sounds, and the Irishman then came out.

"What did you do?" thundered the instructor.

"My wife was in there" replied the Irishman, "but the gun was empty so I beat her to death with the chair she was sitting on."

I went out drinking with a coworker from Manchester not too long ago and he had a ton of jokes like that. I'll have to pass this one on and see if he's heard it.

Comment

Working...
    X