Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many companies would have corporate kissing this customer's ass and offering them gift cards as compensation for the inconvenience?
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• "Boris is name of accent. Has life of its own."
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• This friend is the kind of person who will end up in the "Roadkill" forum.

Let's tell off a red light runner with one face while running a stop sign with the other.
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• I once (unintentionally) ran a red light because I was rubbernecking past a wreck. I bet the paramedics watched me blow through the red and thought to themselves "There goes our next patient."
          Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
          OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
          she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
          Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• A story that is clearly taking place during the Market Basket rebellion.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

• speaking idiot

http://notalwaysworking.com/speaking...-a-thing/36334

When deciphering drunk is as easy as idiot.
              "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

Comment

• The right phone would be owned by me.

Comment

• Isn't this the truth.

Comment

• Not my problem (it has a happy ending!)
                    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• I've never understood this line of thinking. I mean, if you don't need to wake up until 7:20, why wake yourself up at 7:00, 7:05, 7:10, and 7:15?

Comment

• Quoth siskaren View Post
                        I've never understood this line of thinking. I mean, if you don't need to wake up until 7:20, why wake yourself up at 7:00, 7:05, 7:10, and 7:15?
                        So they can say "I set my alarm for 7:00." And they don't understand the concept a "snooze" button.

ETA: I don't need to be up until maybe 11am, but I set my alarm for 10am, with the expectation I'll be hitting the snooze button a few times. I'm a deep enough sleeper that the extra time to fully wake up with repeated alarms comes in handy for me, at least.

Comment

• Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                          ETA: I don't need to be up until maybe 11am, but I set my alarm for 10am, with the expectation I'll be hitting the snooze button a few times. I'm a deep enough sleeper that the extra time to fully wake up with repeated alarms comes in handy for me, at least.
                          I'm the same way. When my alarm first goes off, I do wake up, but I still have trouble actually getting up out of bed. A couple of times I've accidentally fallen back asleep.
                          By hitting the snooze button instead of just turning my phone alarm off, I give myself time to wake up a bit more so that I have an easier time getting out of bed (is not a morning person by any stretch of the imagination...).
                          my favourite author is neil gaiman. - me
                          it is? I don't like potatoes much. - the chatbot I was talking to

Comment

• Quoth Miss Maple Leaf View Post
                            By hitting the snooze button instead of just turning my phone alarm off, I give myself time to wake up a bit more so that I have an easier time getting out of bed (is not a morning person by any stretch of the imagination...).
                            Get one of the old fashioned alarm clocks with the big metal bells rapidly struck by a hammer. I can guarantee that after the adrenaline shot from that going off by your ear, you will not be getting back to sleep any time soon.
                            "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

• Quoth greek_jester View Post
                              ... you will not be getting back to sleep any time soon.
                              Once...
                              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Remember the theme music from Taxi? I had a BF that used to 'ease' into waking up. Unless I didn't have to work the next morning, I didn't spend the night.
                                EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
                                X