X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rinkwork's Computer Stupidities!

Enjoy! The link is here!

I loved this one:

Customer: "Hi, I was wondering if you could fix my laptop. It's under warranty."
    Tech Support: "What seems to be the trouble with it?"
    Customer: "My wife got mad and threw it in the pool."
    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Heehee . . . that laptop is probably the cleanest it's been since it came out of the box.

That site has been around for eons . . . still classic though.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Fact: I don't want to talk about it.
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

I've followed Computer Stupidities for years! BTW, You linked to one of the subsites, there is more if you start at a higher level:
        http://www.rinkworks.com/stupid/

Also, BOFH (bastard operator from hell) is THE classic computer support blog
        There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

Ah, the BOFH.

Quoth It's me View Post
          I may be a bastard programmer from hell (that is what BPFH stands for), but I'm not even close to the palest shadow of the BOFH.

The BOFH is at The Register for newer stuff (since 2000), or the Bastard Operator from Hell Official Archive for older stuff.
          "I often look at every second idiot and think, 'He needs more power.'" --Varric Tethras, Dragon Age II

Comment

Quoth It's me View Post
            I've followed Computer Stupidities for years! BTW, You linked to one of the subsites, there is more if you start at a higher level:
            http://www.rinkworks.com/stupid/

Thanks for the link!
            cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Working...
            X