X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Goth Burger

Burger King introduces a 'Black Burger' in Japan
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

EEEEWWWW!!!!

That looks hideous! No way would I voluntarily put that in my mouth!
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

As someone that had been able to learn to ignore the color of food (used to go river running and the best food was gray due to being freeze dried,) I would try it. It looks like it would taste the same as a normal burger though.

Comment

Not really batting an eye here, Taco bell did that black taco a few years back. Only in Japan though would they go as far to make the cheese black.

Comment

The squid ink sauce sounds intriguing; I've used it (squid ink) unintentionally in pasta before. I'd try it.
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Arcus View Post
            As someone that had been able to learn to ignore the color of food (used to go river running and the best food was gray due to being freeze dried,) I would try it. It looks like it would taste the same as a normal burger though.
            There have been a few unfortunate colourings of food. A few years back, a particular sheriff (I believe in Arizona) with a reputation for being "tough on crooks" saved money on the jail's food budget by buying green bologna (not spoiled - dyed for St. Patrick's Day). I wonder what the marketing person responsible was thinking - "Hey, people spend good money on green beer, so why not green bologna?" - not realizing that green meat products have a particular connotation.

Quoth Caffienated_Caramel View Post
            Not really batting an eye here, Taco bell did that black taco a few years back. Only in Japan though would they go as far to make the cheese black.
            Ah yes, the Black Jack tacos. Any truth to reports that at combined KFC/Taco Bell outlets in Nevada, buying a dozen Black Jack tacos would get you a free Double Down?
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
            X