Can't get into Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get into Chat

Tried the chat thread on Discord-it comes up with 'Accept invite to CS chatter'
    But when I click on Accept invite, it comes up with 'Whoops-unable to accept invite'

Discord problem or they've just seen me coming and decided to turn off the lights and ignore me knocking on the door?
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

I see you got in.

For anyone else who wants to join us - please do! - Go to the main menu for the CS board and click the "Chat" link -- It looks like a forum header, but it'll take you to our Discord directly.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
    X