Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Bugs and questions, and also site suggestions

Can't get into Chat
Old 04-24-2021, 09:01 PM
Official CS tillgirl fondler!

Default Can't get into Chat

Tried the chat thread on Discord-it comes up with 'Accept invite to CS chatter'
But when I click on Accept invite, it comes up with 'Whoops-unable to accept invite'

Discord problem or they've just seen me coming and decided to turn off the lights and ignore me knocking on the door?

Old 04-25-2021, 01:35 AM
Hooty Hoo!

I see you got in.

For anyone else who wants to join us - please do! - Go to the main menu for the CS board and click the "Chat" link -- It looks like a forum header, but it'll take you to our Discord directly.

"I have always thought that when customers tell you 'Im never shopping here again,' they view that as a threat, we hear it as a promise, but it always turns out to be a lie." ~ 'AdoptsDEATHsCats', reddit
Acts of Gord Read it, Learn it, Love it!
"Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me