COVIDIOT gets what they deserve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth AkaiKitsune View Post
    Whenever have two separate govt from separate countries managed to cooperate without it falling to pieces almost immediately? Never mind each and every govt being on the same page and cooperatively trying to do anything....
    There was this event called World War 2 that had a lot of governments cooperating together to win the war. I love reading about all the ways they screwed up, and somehow still managed to win.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

They didn't cooperate very well, or for very long...
      “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
      One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
      The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
        Aw, man. Sorry about your husband, hope he recovers without the nasty aftereffects.

The people who claim "it's a hoax," I have to ask, "what's the point of such a hoax?" I've never gotten a sensible answer.
        Thanks, he's still tired but mostly recovered and got a clean test last week. This was all his fault and it could be a while before WE are fully recovered. My Moderna vaccine protected me, but I'm still grumbly at him.

Other notable COVIDIOTS in my neck of the woods are the church members down the street who started believing that Gord was protecting them from all evil a few months ago. The domino effect in their shrinking community is still showing.

Comment

Working...
        X