No announcement yet.

Brandy, the Paranoid Mortgage Customer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Except that they not only looked, but acted and thought of themselves as human. Yeah, technically "alien", but for all intents and purposes they were psychic humans from Over That Way.

Comment

• Will wonders never cease! Brandy's house sale closed this weekend! We should be getting the payoff today.

When BM learned that the sale had been completed, he also heard from the buyer that Brandy is pregnant. Poor kid! What a horrible situation to bring a child into.
      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
      -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Just Brandy's whole ...life... is more mess than any child deserves.

Could be that this gets her to wake up enough to straighten up/clean out for both herself and the child. I've seen stranger things. Sadly, those stranger things are also more likely than the sober route.

Comment

• Wait till she finds out how much it costs to raise a kid. Don't be surprised if she shows up looking for a loan.

Comment

• Brandy lives in the next state over now, so if she shows up looking for a loan, it'll be Ted's problem.
            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• May Betty's saga have such a satisfying end.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                May Betty's saga have such a satisfying end.
                She gets pregnant, sells the restaurant and moves out of state?
                Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                Save the Ales!
                Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

• The later two....or at least gets the loans off the books one way or the other.
                  I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Somehow, Brandy lost the settlement statement from the sale of our house already. And instead of calling the title company for another copy, she called the Chair. Who passed off the request to Ted. Who emailed me, with a cc to my Branch Manager. Could I contact the title company and get a copy of the settlement statement to send to Brandy? TF? How is this our responsibility? The loan is paid off. Why don't we tell her to call the title company? Or to get lost? But sure. I'll email the title company and ask them to mail Brandy another copy of her settlement statement. Whatever.
                    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• I seem to recall dire predictions of things like this happening when the Chair gave their phone number to Brandy. I wonder if they will ever give it out to a problem customer again?
                      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Typically, it's either a ONE-TIME mistake, or they NEVER learn. Seeing as the Chair chose to give out the number to a perpetually delinquent and probably chemically altered... 'customer', I have to wonder who's going to get the Chair's number next.

Comment

• Quoth Buzzard View Post
                          ... I have to wonder who's going to get the Chair's number next.
                          Stay tuned for the further adventures of The Chair, The Phone and the Irritating Customer.*

*Not related to Narnia, although the Chair may want to escape to there.
                          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                            *Not related to Narnia, although the Chair may want to escape to there.
                            Blocking her number would not work as it keeps changing.

Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Karl, you're absolutely right. Brandy called us up today asking for something out of her loan file and gave me a new phone number to call her back on.

And then I didn't have the thing she wanted. She wanted some documentation that showed her house was sold. I don't have that. I can provide documentation that her loan was paid off, but not that the house was sold. She needs to call the title company for that. I gave her their contact info. I feel sorry for them.

If she'd kept the documents from the closing on the sale of her house, she'd have what she needs. But I can't expect that much of her.
                              -Mira Furlan

Comment

• She really has to work so hard to be so incompetent. I'm a failure at life by default. No matter what I do, it never seems to succeed. But this person is actually trying to fail, isn't she?
                                Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
                                X