Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wonderful company and colleagues (and many awesome customers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wonderful company and colleagues (and many awesome customers)

This is just a shout-out to the company I work for and the useful service they provide. Without giving too many details, the work we do is "microtasking", and it is done remotely. Unlike many companies, the coronvirus pandemic is probably the best thing that could have happened for our business, as more people than ever have switched to working remotely and communicating by email or some sort of text exchange. Partially as a result of this, I received a "promotion" of sorts to the supervisory team (which now consists of a manager, myself, and one other supervisor), and have been working closely with my manager learning my new role (which is ever-evolving, even as I type this). I just wanted to express my appreciation for all the hard work she puts into making the company run smoothly and to the owner/founders who created this useful tool that allows people such as myself to work from home doing something interesting and enjoyable that actually helps people in their everyday lives and their work.

That's the good stuff. There is a lot more good stuff happening up in there than not-good. Unfortunately, the not-so-good stuff tends to take up hundreds of times more energy, resources, and time than the good. But that's another story for another time.
    If you build it, they will come and try to get it for free.
Working...
X