*cackling evilly*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *cackling evilly*

I've been with my current doctor for quite some time, and have been reallllly dilatory in getting her my medical records from the previous doctor.

So I finally decided to get my butt in gear and arrange to get them.

Yeah, there's just one tiny problem ....
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Yes, I can certainly see that presenting a teeny-tiny little problem there o_O
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Well, I've got the name of the doctor who took over his patients, and I've also put in a call to the Ontario College of Physicians and Surgeons in case that doctor can't help (the College definitely can).

Let me just say that it couldn't have happened to a more deserving doctor.
      Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
      ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Oops ... however they should still be available at the practice as was pointed out.

I hate breaking in new doctors - I now have 2 surgeons, a plastic surgeon, a radiation oncologist and a regular oncologist along with my primary care doc ... and I would hate to lose any of them right now. Been with my primary care for like 16 years now =)
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Many years ago, I went to the opthamologist associated with a national eyeglasses chain for an exam since I had broken my glasses.
          He asked when my last exam had been (five years), and from whom. And then he wen5 to look up my previous doctor in a big book of doctors and got nothing.

"Come to think of it, I am pretty sure she was actually retired at the time. Her office was in her house, and I think she only saw me because she was my family's opthamologist and had been doing my exams since I was two."

Comment

Working...
          X