I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so angry right now. I work at 9:00 am. I started the log-in process at 8:55. It is now 9:10 and I cannot even get my laptop to give me anything but a black screen. I did finally get on the VPN but everything was running excruciatingly slow. I texted my boss and he thinks some kind of update? No. It acted like this after the last time we were hacked. The battery icon said, before it went blank, that the laptop was on the docking station. It is not. I'm not technically late for work, though he knows. Still, I am so tired of this nonsense. Nothing was working right yesterday. I am sick of having to reboot my whole sytem in the middle of my workday. I'm tired of spending 10 minutes logging in. I just texted him "I give up." I am too exhausted today for this nonsense. I can't even get it to reboot which is what he's going to tell me. I'm about ready to quit on the spot. I have no prospects and I really can't. I can tell you one thing-I'm not using my sick time today because their stuff doesn't work!
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

That sounds awful. Do they have tech support you can call?
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

I can. I was supposed to but I got it working. I have zero idea what happened. Tomorrow morning needs to start with rebooting my modem and router then trying my laptop on the docking port. That's how I got it to work today; I put it on the port, even though it thought it was on the port. So weird.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
      X