This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unusual SC Karma

I just shut off the light at my register. I was about to leave to get my manager to count me down, until this SC and her friend approach my register. They came from the opposite side of the register.

Me:
    SC: Karma B*tch
    SCF: SC's friend (kinda nice)
    FM: front manager

Me: Mam I'm closed.

SC: That other cashier, with a head band told me that you we're open.

Me: She probably didn't know that I was supposed to leave 8 minutes ago. But since my FM isn't here at the moment, I'll check you're items out.

SC: ok thanks

*I turned around to pick up the paper towels from the cart behind me until*

SC: WHY AREN'T YOU LOOKING AT THE CUSTOMER?

Me: to pick up and scan your items.

SC: YOU SHOULD NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON THE CUSTOMER. THATS BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. THIS IS WHY PEOPLE LIKE YOU GIVE BAD SERVICE TO CUSTOMERS. YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO RESPECT.

Me: Mam, I'm trying to reach your items from your cart to scan them. Since the items are not on the conveyer belt, I have to reach behind the cart to get them scanned for you. Why are you yelling at me for doing my job?

SC: YOU'RE DOING A TERRIBLE JOB WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Me: Mam I worked here for almost 4 years and this will be my last year here because I'm graduating from a 4 year University. You are the first customer to complain about my service because I tried to reach you items to scan for you.

SC: .......

Me: Mam, I you personally feeling ok?

SC: ahh...

Me: Would you like me to finish scanning your items now?

SC: Whatever.

*I finish scanning her items and told her the total*

SC: The tissue paper was supposed to be $5.99.

Me: Do you have the store coupon?

SC: No

Me: You need to get the coupon from our ad to get it for $5.99. there is an ad stand over there. *points to the stand and SC goes to get it while SCF said*

SCF: I'm so sorry for SC's behavior towards you, she been like that since last night.

Me: It's ok, I hope she'll feel better soon.

SCF: I'm sorry for making you stay late because of SC's attitude.

Me: Don't worry about it.

*SC comes back and pays for her items*

Me: you have a nice day mam

SC: I'm not shopping here again, I'm going to Winn dixie.

SCF: What about Wally world?

SC: They're worst than here. Cashier services suck..

(Guess what SC? CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU SUCK!)

*I told FM of what happened. she laughed and said*

FM: Too much karma for today!

*we laughed*

Please be nice to the cashier

Me: Mam, I you personally feeling ok?

Typo? I'm guessing you asked if she was feeling okay.

Sounds like a grade A bitch. And why didn't she put her items on the conveyor belt? Unless you have Stretch Armstrong arms... in which case you should be working as a superhero, not a cashier.

Comment

Hmmm, I wonder if she was pissed because you noticed her "hidden" items that she was perhaps hoping to walk out of the store with without anyone noticing??
      "There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't."

Comment

It would be quite possible.
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Laund-o-rama Mama View Post
          Hmmm, I wonder if she was pissed because you noticed her "hidden" items that she was perhaps hoping to walk out of the store with without anyone noticing??
          That would make sense. As well as bawling about not looking at her.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Well damn! Who shit in the SC's cereal?!
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Geez, what a nasty piece of work. I bet no one told her you were open and she just came to your line because there was no one in line. I'll third the fact that she was trying to get away with stealing the items and was upset that Evil Cashier ruined her plans.

Comment

Quoth Evil Cashier 411 View Post
                SC: YOU SHOULD NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON THE CUSTOMER. THATS BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. THIS IS WHY PEOPLE LIKE YOU GIVE BAD SERVICE TO CUSTOMERS. YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO RESPECT.
                OP quietly turns around to face the customer and then....stares.

SC: Why aren't you scanning my stuff?!? blargle blargle
                OP: You said it's disrespectful to turn my back to you. In fact, you said I should never do it. I guess that means your transaction is done then.
                A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
                X