Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rudest SC or PERSON I have ever met...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a bunch of assholes! Someone needs to break their legs and tell them that since they are now crippled they must stay at home. I'm not so sure that Ms. Bitch is actually a lawyer- if morons like that can pass the bar exam then I would be really worried. Geez, you disrespect people with disabilities in front of witnesses, demand their handicapped seats multiple times in front of witnesses, and don't even have enough sense to get rid of incriminating evidence (the tickets)- yeah, you've got yourself a winning case! Good for you for sticking up for yourself and I'm glad to hear that justice was served!

Comment

[QUOTE=Tria][QUOTE=Jester]Wow. And here I thought I was one of the only people that sat that close INTENTIONALLY.

Front row here.... Hehe
      While I like sitting up front, even more than most of my friends, the front row is just too damn close. But sometimes, you just can't help it.

Case in point: My girlfriend at the time and I were in LA for Thanksgiving with my family (at my sister's) and we all were out at the movies. We ended up going to see "A Perfect World" with Kevin Costner and Clint Eastwood. Well, for whatever reason, I took my time in the lobby/concession stand area, and by the time my GFATT and I got into the theater, there were virtually no seats left, but we finally found two RIGHT UP FRONT....and I spent the next two hours or so staring up Kevin Costner's nostrils. Ouch.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Oh. My. GOD.
        That is the worst thing I think I've heard on these boards EVER!! But props to you and Awsome lady for getting Blondie Bitch banned.
        "Because that's how magical meteoric size-altering space goo works." IMDB Message boards.

Comment

Wow I can't imagine what I would have done in that situation! It just makes me so mad to read about it. "Cripples shouldn't be allowed out"???? Whoa. Wish you could sue her for saying that....... hope she never ever breaks a bone or ends up old and in a wheelchair or anything...... what the crap!!!! I'm glad she was banned!!!

I love the idea of picking your seats when you buy your ticket. They just started doing that at a theatre here - it costs more though which sucks, but you do get your seat..... when you buy your tickets, they turn the screen around and show you what seats are available and you get to choose your seats. Maybe all theatres should do this (and get rid of that stupid extra $2 or $4 fee) and avoid all this crap w/ stupid ignorant people like her!

Comment

Looking back, it's actually quite funny. I'm up and around now without crutches although it still hurts quite a bit to walk. Painkillers take that down and I'm back at work. I even went to Comic-Con (in a wheelchair, as Rufus from Advent Children, proving that when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade!).

I've been crippled before, and I know what it's like far worse than a messed up foot. Back in 99 I had a diving accident that left me completely paralyzed for a few weeks from the neck down. The doctors told me I would never walk again and five weeks in the hospital and almost a year of therapy proved that wrong! It just infuriates me when people think of the disabled as despicable objects to poke fun of or that they shouldn't be allowed in public. Heaven forbid THEY ever end up in a similar situation and society treats them that way.

"But...but...but...I'M CRIPPLED! I'm entitled because I'm crippled!"

Sadly, I also know physically challenged people that think like this.
            "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

Quoth Kusanagi
              Looking back, it's actually quite funny. I'm up and around now without crutches although it still hurts quite a bit to walk. Painkillers take that down and I'm back at work. I even went to Comic-Con (in a wheelchair, as Rufus from Advent Children, proving that when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade!).

Wooo! Go you! Incidently, do you have any photos? I love looking at Cosplay. ^^ Glad your foots getting better!

Comment

What!?! Unbelievable, how could someone be sorude. them. What abitch, and what a asshole.

That is the rudest person I have ever heard of.

Wow!!!
                Reality is mearly one's own perspective and perception, each has a different perspective and perception of what that might be. None are necesarily wrong.
                -no one of any significance-

Comment

Another Bus Story

Quoth Kusanagi
                  "But...but...but...I'M CRIPPLED! I'm entitled because I'm crippled!"

Sadly, I also know physically challenged people that think like this.
                  There was a woman who used to catch my bus I take home about every two weeks or so. She would get off at the stop near the VA. She was loud and annoying, but she was in one of those electric scooter thingies, and she was getting off within 10 minutes, and she might be a veteran, so I just ignored her.

However, she had a bad habit of just slamming into anything in her way on the way off the bus. She was a very big woman on a large electric scooter. It was scary!

One night, I was riding up front by the door, and she was in the next section down in the handicapped section. When the bus stopped to drop her off, I got up and moved back down the aisle to wait for her to leave, so that I wouldn't get my feet run over. She looked at me funny, but I just stood behind her in the aisle and waited.

As she was maneuvering her way into the main aisle, I noticed that a belt was hooked around her chair. I said, "I think you may still be hooked in," bent slightly and pointed.

She then lets loose on me, loudly, with gestures in my face, "Don't touch it. Don't help me. If I need help I'll get the driver to help me, so that if anything goes wrong I can sue them." I just stood there staring, in shock, because I had no intention of helping her, I was trying to preserve my ability to walk. She goes on and on until she's finally off the bus.

I sat back down and the driver said, "That one is a problem. She's never riding my bus again. I don't need anyone on here who just wants to sue," then proceeds to tell me about how a guy in a wheelchair on his bus deliberately threw himself off the wheelchair platform and tried to sue the company. Happily, several riders witnessed the incident, back up the driver, and the suit was dropped.

Then he says, "Don't help them, ever. Don't go near them." Me, "Don't worry, I wasn't going to help her, I was just trying to get out of her way. You can see how she drives that thing."

I don't know what happened, but I have not seen that woman since. I hope it's at least one tiny victory for the rest of us.
                  Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                  HR believes the first person in the door
                  Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                  Document everything
                  CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Hey cufflinks, did that 4 max image per post cut into your rant?
                    I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

Quoth Banrion
                      On the back of our tickets (the half that the customer keeps) it said "Management reserves the right to revoke the privledges granted by this ticket at any time for any reason. Management also reserves the right to assign seating at our discretion."
                      I was curious if the theater I frequent had such disclosures on their tickets. I happened to have one from Lady in the Water still in my pocket and it says, "Tickets are valid only for the day of the showing".

Comment

OMG! First of all, I am so sorry you had to be treated that way and degraded like that! I would have been foaming at the mouth! The nerve of some people. This just feeds into the view I have on all of non-retail non-servant society today. They all think they are the most important person in the entire world. That is how everyone acts nowadays, and I hate it! I am no better thatn anyone,and would never expect someone to do what that bit** expected you to do, especailly someone with crutches and a broken foot!

I am glad it all worked out in your favor!
                        "If it offends one person, it effects everyone".....me, on the PC world in which we dwell.

Comment

Working...
                        X