Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOLY CRAP! They're coming to take me away?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLY CRAP! They're coming to take me away?

So, running UScan today, take a stack of coupons from one customer and start scanning, when the customer standing at the UScan directly behind me walks up behind me and says, "One of my flowers didn't ring up the right price."
    J: "I'll be over as soon as I finish up these coupons, sir." and go back to scanning, ignoring guy as he walks back to his register, and suddenly, I get pinged from that register, "Customer needs assistance" No shit? I mean, I only got like two more coupons scanned in the time it took him to walk back over there, so, I let it keep 'alerting' me and kept scanning, then walked over after I finished, look at his screen, "Put in your rewards card...?" he does, it drops to the right price.
    "I call murder on that!"

For the benefit of all of us, I avoid U scan, I refuse to do the job of a cashier of a place I don't work at, because I'm the guy that kicks them when they don't work. And from what I see here, those things are nothing but a headache if you have to do anything more than by exactly what your arms of capable of carrying without a cart
    I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

What a whiner. It's not like you're magically not busy!
      I usually enjoy the self-scanners, 'cuz where I'm at the lines are heinous or no one's on register. It's also usually quicker for me when buying a candy bar and string cheese fix.
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
      X