This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prank caller or tactless caller?

I'm pretty sure there's suck no matter which option you chose. Just the intentions change.

Me: Opening spiel
    SC: Do you have access to the Lost and Found?
    Me: Yes I do. Was there something you were missing?
    SC: I stayed there a few days ago. I left behind some Japanese condoms.
    Me: Something like that we usually throw away.
    SC: Have you ever used a Japanese condom?
    Me: That's not an appropriate question.
    SC: Just answer the question.
    *click*

SC calls back.
    Me: Opening spiel
    SC: Why'd you hang up on me?
    Me: The type of questions you were asking led me to believe you were prank calling me.
    SC: I was just trying to make conversation.
    Me: As I've said, we did not find your missing items. Is ther anything else I can help you with?
    SC: I was just asking a simple question.
    Me: Is there anything else I can help you with?
    SC: No, you have a wonderful and uptight evening.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Lol. Wtf? I love his parting words. *shakes her head* People.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

I've used a Japanese condom, while in Tokyo on holiday; they're tight. Very tight. Mostly because they're designed for less um... well I mean, they're... anatomically they... , ...

How strange. Your caller's basically bragging about his tiny penis.
      This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
      I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Ick. My vote's on prank caller.

Comment

Pranky was trying to get his jollies off by getting you all flustered. Because of your steadfastness there is no joy in Mudville for Ol' Shrinkydink.

Bravo.

Comment

My vote in either case is "garden variety asshole."

Comment

Here's how I should have ended my call if I was 100% certain it was a prank caller.

Sir, we threw out your condoms. We figured that if you're prank calling hotels in the middle of the night, you wouldn't be needing them any time soon.
              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

My vote is for a crank. Someone has a little too much time on his hands.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

'Sir, we thought they were a joke item, they were so small we didn't think they would fit any American over 7 years old'

Comment

I'm picturing the little "finger gloves" I use to put a cream medicine inside my cat's outer ear for her hyperthyroidism...I like to call them "finger condoms" anyway
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                      Sir, we threw out your condoms. We figured that if you're prank calling hotels in the middle of the night, you wouldn't be needing them any time soon.
                      NICE burn!
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Yep. Prank call or not ... that would be perfect.

Comment

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
                          I've used a Japanese condom, while in Tokyo on holiday; they're tight. Very tight. Mostly because they're designed for less um... well I mean, they're... anatomically they... , ...

How strange. Your caller's basically bragging about his tiny penis.
                          This is what I was thinking of too.

Comment

Working...
                          X