This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
    Polenicus, if I chip in to help pay for the bill, can I come and watch? Put it on Youtube or something cool like that?

I laughed so hard I hyperventilated, fell out of my chair and got looked at funny by the SO.
    Wow, I will chip in too if i could see that. Though I don't know how much money I have!

$12,000 for a stay?! That's only 4,000 short of my tuition, groceries, and rent for they 8 months I'm at school. People PAY this for vacation?! And then expect 2000.00 off?!

Damn! That's just not fair.

Seriously, someone needs to teach your manager the meaning of a spine.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Quoth purplecat41877 View Post
      The manager shouldn't have done that. Here's how I believe the conversation should've gone.

Guest: I won't pay $2000 just to get a room.

Manager: Sir, you need to pay for the room.

Guest: Forget it!

Manager: Then I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

Guest: I'm not going anywhere until I get my room.

Manager: I'm calling the police.

Manager goes to the phone and calls the police. A few police officers show up in a few minutes.

Manager explains situation to the police. Several minutes later, the police lead guest out of the hotel in handcuffs.
      Tsk tsk. There you go, expecting things to make sense.

100 lashes with a wet noodle for you!

Quoth Polenicus

VCR's Spineless Jellyfish Manager: *Sighs and spreads his legs* No steel toes? Please?
      Yes, steel toes. Or cowboy boots. Really pointy ones.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

really pointy steel toe boots?

... of course the real bonus is letting v_r_s watch

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          really pointy steel toe boots?
          Big Pointy Goth Boots?
          Everything sucks. I must be living in a vacuum.

Comment

Quoth sixums View Post
            You, sir, are a LIAR. Of course you're trying to be a dick about it!

This one really rubbed me the wrong way. How dare he. If I were you, I would have barely held myself together from walking out and never coming back. Your manager is a fucktard.
            Now, now... Some people are dicks without even having to try.
            "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Quoth Foxglove8778 View Post
              I think the idea is more Sabatons
              ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
              And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Okay, all jokes aside: I'd be interested to know who is eating those two grand. The villa owner, or the company? Not to mention all the other discounts Dave's manager is fond to give for no damn reason at all...
                You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

Quoth Canarr View Post
                  Okay, all jokes aside: I'd be interested to know who is eating those two grand. The villa owner, or the company? Not to mention all the other discounts Dave's manager is fond to give for no damn reason at all...
                  I'll join you on this one. I do, seriously, want to know who takes the hit in the wallet for this stuff.
                  ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                  And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Cannar and JustADude - My question exactly. If the manager is stiffing the owner by giving these EW's a discount I see a big lawsuit against VRS's company. If the company is eating it that's their bottom line and spineless manager needs to be told any more discounts will be coming out of _his_ paycheck!

Comment

Working...
                    X