• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what would be convenient?

SC: Do you have Western Union?
    Me: I'm sorry, no.
    SC: Oh. Huh. Why not?
    Me: Hmm, its just not a service we offer here. If you need a money order you could try the post office.
    SC: So what you're telling me is that you don't know why.
    Me: Correct. I do not know why.
    SC: **stares**
    Me: If I had to guess, I'd say its because its expensive to get set up for wiring funds and money orders, it takes about 20 mins and there is usually only one person here, and the profit for our store is about 25 cents.
    SC: Well then I guess you do know why.
    Me: **thin smile**
    SC: Well its not whats convenient for you, its whats convenient for your customers, wouldn't you agree?
    Me: There is a Western Union office just a few blocks down, if you need a money order there is a SaveMart right there, or the post office across the street.
    SC: Like I said, it would be really convenient if your store offered Western Union.

Dude. I fucking UNDERSTAND. Your point is a simple one, amazingly, so simple that I understood what you needed the first time you mentioned it. However, the simplicity of your wish gives me absolutely no power to make it a reality. You know what else would be convenient? If the Vac-dry cleaners next door offered purple grape slurpies with tiny umbrellas and swizzle sticks. Or if my car featured a rear light marquee that flashed my angry red thoughts at tailgaters and vibrating butt cushions. But it doesn't. So go to the post office.

"You know what would be even more convenient? If you left out contributing to our future gene pool"

Comment

Quoth dithers66 View Post
      "You know what would be even more convenient? If you left out contributing to our future gene pool"
      Why? I don't think elysa was THAT mean

Comment

Or if my car featured a rear light marquee that flashed my angry red thoughts at tailgaters and vibrating butt cushions.
        I've been fantasizing about having one of those for years!

Comment

Oh...I took dithers66 to mean the SC with that quote, not Elysia.

Just sayin.
          If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

Comment

Quoth Lyra View Post

Just sayin.

Whatever I see how it is. But you're too late dither, I've already spawned 18 children and I am now entitled to 50% discounts, free diapers and unconditional obedience from everyone in my world for life. E-minions! You may now feed me e-grapes and fan my face with e-palm fronds.
            Last edited by elysia; 08-05-2008, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Quoth Lyra View Post

Just sayin.

I know.

Comment

I used to frequently borrow a car with a built in butt heater.

It was glorious!

But now I have no more butt heater.

Comment

I think ThinkGeek has the flashing marquee. But I also think it only does emoticons.

Probably a good thing, or I wouldn't be tempted to get one for my husband.
                  Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

Quoth Hyndis View Post
                    I used to frequently borrow a car with a built in butt heater.

It was glorious!

But now I have no more butt heater.
                    My car has a butt heater and a butt cooler. I love it.
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

My car is so old school I have to fart to get a butt heater and get the seats to vibrate.
                      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                        My car is so old school I have to fart to get a butt heater and get the seats to vibrate.
                        That's sig worthy.

I didn't even know heated seats existed until sometime last year when my friend's mom bought a car. She mentioned that the seats were heated and I was like "WTF??".
                        Osoroshii kangae nimo osoware masu...

Comment

LoL...but it's the truth. Only when no one else is in the car and the windows are already down. I don't have power windows. THAT itself would be convenient.
                          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I rarely have passengers in my car or guests in my house, so I generally don't have to worry about the *ahem* after-effects of tooting.

Glad to see someone else who has a good appreciation for fart humor.

And I thought giving up carbonated beverages all those years ago would cause me to STOP tooting...*grumble*
                            Osoroshii kangae nimo osoware masu...

Comment

Quoth Iris Kojiro View Post
                              That's sig worthy.
                              You beat me to it - that comment is why the cat is now looking at me with a questioning gaze.
                              That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Working...
                              X