Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can have it if you want. While I'm quite happy with my current signature, that's a ripe one for the picking.

Get it, farting, ripe? I'm so hilarious.
    Osoroshii kangae nimo osoware masu...

Comment

I know.
      DOH!!

Nevermind!
      If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

Comment

My response to people who insist on doing this is short and sweet:

"Sir/Ma'am...what would you like me to do about it?"

Very politely, too, so they can't complain.
        "Do not quibble with me over apostrophes. I have my shit together when it comes to apostrophes." - BookBint

Comment

Quoth Hyndis View Post
          I used to frequently borrow a car with a built in butt heater.

It was glorious!

But now I have no more butt heater.
          Ahhh....butt warmer.
          "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

SC: Well its not whats convenient for you, its whats convenient for your customers, wouldn't you agree?
            20 or so minutes at a cost of an employees time with a return of $.25? What about that was so difficult for the SC to understand? Oh that's right, the part where customers think the world revolves around them. How silly of me.

"You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."
            ~Clerks

Comment

Even more convenient would be if the customer had a Western Union service installed in his home.

Telepathic money transfers would also be convenient.

A lot of things would be convenient, but life is unfair.

Comment

Quoth elysia View Post
                SC: Well its not whats convenient for you, its whats convenient for your customers, wouldn't you agree?
                My fantasy reply to that SC question:

"Ma'am, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. It may appear to you that businesses exist to make your life more convenient, but our real reason for existing is to make money.

There. It's been said. If something will make profit us, we will do it. If it won't, then we don't care whether it's convenient to you, we aren't going to do it.

Now, I know what you're thinking. Why should you care about my store making money? The answer to that is simple. If we constantly engage in practices that lose us money, we go out of business. If we went out of business, then you'd not only be stuck having to go elsewhere for money orders and Western Union, you'd also have to go elsewhere for everything else you usually buy from us. That's sounds pretty inconvenient, doesn't it?

So really, our not offering those services is far more convenient for you in the long run, wouldn't you agree?"
                Last edited by Dips; 08-13-2008, 07:32 PM.
                The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Working...
                X