This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What. The. Hell.

So I'm almost off. Boss lady is there and running til, so I'm taking out the front garbage. As I come out this girl asks while going through the ciggerrette trash if I had a cig. Most of the following is mostly based on memory, but its the bases....

Me: *singing in my head as I'm getting to the trash*
    Crazed Woman: Hey do you have a cig?
    Me: N-
    Crazed: You shouldn't talk to strangers. He asked me for a ciggereettete. I don't smoke.
    Me: O-
    CW: STOP TALKING TO STRANGERS!!!!! STOP STEALING MY CIGS!!!
    ME: *backing off*
    CW: YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME!!
    ME: *Finally getting a word in now* "Seriously, get off the propterty or I'll get the cops:
    CW: GET BACK IN THE FUCKING STORE YOU STUPID SONOFABITCH!!!
    Me: *Tapping on the phone, but Boss Lady is already calling 911*
    CW: FUCKING SMOKE BALH ROA GAH DOSAHA Cthulhu !!! *Kicks my garbage over that I have yet to get, sending a full garbage all over me and the sidewalk*
    CW: PICK UP YOUR GODDAMN GARBAGE!!!! *then she starts kicking the wall*
    CW: CALL THE POLICE!
    ME: WTF lady! THe hell did I do?
    CW: STOP TALKING TO STRANGERS!!! PICK UP MY CIGS!!!! *Kicking over the cig garbage now, and now she walking away screaming*

Boss lady comes out: What happened?
    ME: *blinking* I have no ... idea...
    Boss: Do the police need to come?
    ME: I don't think so....

What. The. Hell was THAT?!
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Ah crack... Ever the mystery...

Comment

Sounds paranoid-schizophrenic to me - whether drug-induced or not, I have no idea.

Either way, I think the police *should* come. If she's on drugs, she needs an intervention from *somewhere*. If she's simply crazy, she needs an intervention. If she's neither of those things but simply likes doing that kind of thing, she should get done for vandalism.

Comment

She needed to be hauled away in a pretty white jacket and forced to play in the rubber room for a few weeks.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Paranoid Schizophrenics have a bit more sense than that (At least in my experience)- I'm willing to bet on a bit of 'heavy medication' ><;

Comment

Either that crazy lady needs a trip to rehab or the funny farm....and she needs it pronto!
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Even if you hadn't responded to her in any way she would have attacked you verbally.

Damned. if. you. do. Damned. if. you. Don't.

Comment

Sounds like a tweeker on day four of a big binge. This is not long before they fall asleep for 2-3 days straight.

tweeker=call cops immediately.
                Suckiness is reinforced up OR down at every transaction. Accepting BS makes them worse for all of us; firm fairness trains them to suck less.

Comment

:raising hand:

I vote for tweaker.
                  "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Chazzie View Post
                    Paranoid Schizophrenics have a bit more sense than that (At least in my experience)- I'm willing to bet on a bit of 'heavy medication' ><;
                    Or someone OFF their meds. I know a few people who were actually pretty violent... all cos they went off their medication without being allowed. Usually bipolar, is what I've seen.

Comment

For some reason that came through my mind.....

They're comming to take me away
                      Haha!
                      They're comming to take me away
                      Hoho hehe haha!
                      To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I'll b happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and theyre comming to take me away hahaha!!
                      To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who sit and smile and twidle their thumbs and toes and They're comming to take me away

B
                      Last edited by Bandit; 08-13-2008, 02:31 AM.
                      "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                      I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

I vote schizo
                        In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                        She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

I hereby cast my vote for "Really really fucked up."
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

It's a toss-up...there are definitely some bi-polar tendencies there, but I would put my money on methamphetamine. Of all the side effects, I would definitely say that the paranoia it tends to cause was most definitely part of that conversation.
                            "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
                            "What IS fun to fight through?"
                            "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

a woman with mental health issues combined with her preferred therapy (drugs, baby, and lots of it) is what happened there.

See it lots here, men and women. Sad, but yeah, my kids and I have had similar run ins and it's kinda scary sometimes too.

Comment

Working...
                              X