This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Clinton leave me alone!!!!!!

It seems every business I am involved in this bastard reaches his tentacles into no matter how big or small! Why can't he just keep rooting fat chicks and leave us alone!

Sorry. Rant over.
    Yes. I know my typing sucks but I have a large orange cat sitting on my keyboard and a small disturbed dog trying to sniff his butt

Care to give some specifics? hehe.
    Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

If you have any blue dresses in your wardrobe, I suggest you not wear them.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        If you have any blue dresses in your wardrobe, I suggest you not wear them.
        Unless she's into necrophelia...
        "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

Comment

Umm, yeah.

Comment

...this bastard reaches his tentacles...
            cos keeping his hands to himself has never been his style?
            (ahem)

Comment

I know I'm not a mod or anything, but shouldn't the politics (at least regarding government) be left off the board?
              Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Is Billy boy a sucky customer, of yours? I am sorry, but I do not understand what this thread is about.
                Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth portia911 View Post
                  It seems every business I am involved in this bastard reaches his tentacles into no matter how big or small! Why can't he just keep rooting fat chicks and leave us alone!

Sorry. Rant over.
                  Quoth powerboy View Post
                  Is Billy boy a sucky customer, of yours? I am sorry, but I do not understand what this thread is about.
                  Yeah, count me in the confused category as well.

Portia911: care to explain or are you working on mind-probe stopping tinfoil hat right now?
                  Be a winner today: Pick a fight with a 4 year old.

Comment

I'm confused too. As far as I know he's in the USA at the moment.

Comment

Since there's no details, this has been purely politics based conversation, and not for this board. Thanks to those who reported it instead of just posting wondering if it was appropriate.
                      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                      X