Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was working at Build-A-Bear up in Chicago, we had a similar incident where a customer made one of the Bearbuilders cry. The store manager was in the back at the time. He came out and confronted the CS directly, telling her point blank that she immediately invalidated any legitimate complaints she might have had by behaving in such a horrible manner and then told her to leave.
    "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Her "fat bitch" comment was so childish that you should have responded "I know you are but what am I?"
      It's been a long, long, long, long time...

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
        It's ok to talk to yourself. It's ok to answer yourself. But, if you're talking to yourself and go, "huh?", you've got a problem!
        Hey, my grandmother used to say the same thing!
        ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
        And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

We pierce ears as young as 2 months old. Don't always agree with it, but...yeah, we can do it.

I thought of all kinds of snappy comebacks after that woman left. I sort of wished she WOULD come back, just so I could refuse her service, and more or less go tell her to fuck off.
          --Kim--

“It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane.” Philip K. Dick

Comment

Working...
          X