This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Wednesday!

And salutations to all! I be Pammykins, scourge of the Low Seas, buckler of swash, swasher of buckle, caster of main sai-

Well aside from choosing my side of the Pirate/Ninja war, I work in a major, purple shirted department store in England, on the kiddie's-wear section of the lower-ground floor. Sadly being a basement gremlin, I never see the light of day while I'm at work, but this does also mean I don't have to cast my eyes on the hive of scum and villainy that is the mass of local town-goers.

I have been lurking about reading the forums for quite a few months now, after being referred here by my hubby-to-be Dragonlover. After a random day of surprising odd customers I decided to finally post something!

So while I may not have a regular wealth of stories to entertain you with (I only work Sunday's and somehow am lucky enough not to get many really sucky customers during this time) I am not gullible enough to believe they'll cut me slack forever. When the days of customer sucketh occur, my patrons I shall give testimony!

Let the SC bashing continue!

Pammykins

More Brits? We're approaching Brit critical mass, folks.

Welcome aboard!

Rapscallionm

Comment

Sorry this is so late coming, but to CS, The Immortal Pammykins.

Hope to see you as active on the boards as Dragonlover is .
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Hi there Pammykins! Welcome. I don't see the light of day at my job, either; depressing, isn't it? But then I also don't have to deal with customers, so I guess it all evens out...
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
        X