This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the UK ^_^

Hey there, I'm Ross, I'm a youngling who's just started a job in retail, which I guess is good because it means I have an excuse to stop lurking and actually start posting on this wonderful site, though hopefully without too many horrific stories.

You all seem like fascinating people and I hope we'll get on well. ^_^

Welcome to the board! Where are you in the UK?
    Good luck with your new job, and if you need a place to rant about crappy customers you know where to come!

Liselotte
    x
    ~a lass unparallel'd~

Comment

I am a native of the Athens of the north, a.k.a Edinburgh. Though I have been told I sound nothing like a Scot, possibly due to my mother being from New York state. ^^

I actually already have a little story and a half to post, which I may do in the near future.

Comment

Oooh! I'm down in Yorkshire - just a bit below you.

Welcome aboard!

Rapscallion

Comment

Oh! I didn't realise you were from the UK too, I've noticed a few others but there seems to be many more of the North American persuasion around, which is cool. *waves his British and American passports in the air* ^_^

Comment

Well hello to a fellow Briton, glad you can join the party.
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Yay, it's nice being welcomed. ^_^

I forgot to mention that I wouldn't have found this site if it weren't for the comic by the way, it amused me greatly and I felt compelled to have a look at the link. I've been lurking a great deal and have been thoroughly entertained/enraged by the SCs of the world depending on the flavour of suckiness.

Comment

Welcome! It is always nice to see another Brit.
                "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Working...
                X