Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once, I went to a Moxie Java and asked for a cup of ordinary, harmless, decaf coffee with milk. The woman working there was shocked. She'd never heard of such a thing.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
      Once, I went to a Moxie Java and asked for a cup of ordinary, harmless, decaf coffee with milk. The woman working there was shocked. She'd never heard of such a thing.
      down here those are known as either long blacks, short blacks or flat whites. Don't ask me why. >.>

I prefer a hot chocolate, but will occasionally have a mocha if I need a boost.
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I've grabbed the wrong packet in the fridge some mornings, and poured yoghurt into my tea.

I'm also a member of the things-tasting-like-the-things-lobby, and hate flavored teas with a passion. I want my tea to taste like tea, and not like rosehip-and-herring-flavour. And it will inevitably taste like rosehip-and-herring-flavour, which only vaguely resembles the flavour of rosehips and herring.
        The customer is always right, but this is a public house, and you are a guest.

Comment

I don't drink coffee, and usually have it premade if I do. But I have one time put salt on my pizza when I meant to put garlic powder in. Lemme tell ya, that was the grossest pizza I ever had.
          Sounds like the Pumpkin Pie they served on my last navy ship one day... First off it was pan-style which... we're use to cos it's easier for them to make it that way.

BUT... pumpkin pie is NOT suppose to be salty.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
            I was in S-bucks yesterday after work for a half-price frappuccino, and while I was waiting the poor barista was calling out a bunch of overly-complicated drinks (every single modifier, milk type, etc). After 3 of these (and one customer saying "That must get old.") she started saying "tall half-caf skinny mocha blah blah blah." Nobody seemed to notice over the general noise and everyone (that I saw) got what they were supposed to.
            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth cashierbex View Post
              Reminds me of Dennis Leary's Locked and Loaded skit about coffee. Long story short he ended up with coffee that tasted like syrup even though he wanted coffee flavored coffee (unheard of in a lot of places where he lives I guess)
              OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE that skit! "It's the flavor of the month, maple nut crunch".

Best routine ever. "you're 18 years old, you don't know shit about shit and pull up your pants!"

Ok I officially heart you now
              https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
              Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
              X