Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish I could help, Mytical...it's hard enough for me to help my mom over the phone just getting her e-mail
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Requesting hugs and prayers and general good vibes for FormerCallingCardRep and her family. I don't want to share anything too personal or specific, so I'll just say her hubs is in the hospital with a major medical emergency and their daughter is having surgery next week.
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• I just want to come in and curl up in the corner and cry myself to sleep.

Hubby had a minor stroke last night caused by a NF fibroma putting pressure on his carotid artery. Then on top of that, we got the test results back on Little Bits and she is going in for surgery next Monday. I can not sleep when Hubby is not here. I do not know how ling I can last.
        Last edited by FormerCallingCardRep; 10-11-2011, 02:18 AM. Reason: I can not get my fingures to work to type

Comment

• Aww hugs and prayers.

I hope everything goes smoothly
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *more hugs*

I'm sorry. I wish I could do more for your family. Like I told you earlier, you have my # and I don't care if you need someone to talk to at 3am. Call me and I'll answer. I work tomorrow (was sick today) but then I'm off Wednesday and Thursday.

Love you guys.

Comment

• FCCR, my thoughts and best wishes go out to you and all of your family.
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• FCCR, prayers and loads of hugs go out to you.
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Ugh. My tummy is all upset. I feel like I need to puke. I've gotten no sleep and I have to be at work in 5 hours. At this rate I'll be working my first day back on little or no sleep and with a very upset stomach. *moans, curls up with her stuffed bunneh, and tries to at least rest*
                  Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                  Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• *curls up* Meh. I've been condescended, bitched at for not explaining things fast enough for people who constantly talk over me anyway, yelled at when I'm not the one people are mad at, and now I have a headache. All in one day. Can haz hugz tiem nao?
                    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

• Not sure what the is going on, but my Brewers are really pissing me off.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• *offers hugs and chocolate to firecat*
                        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• The whirlwind of court bullshit begins tomorrow with a hearing over "property" involving my ex at 10 am. Then I meet with my attorney and witnesses on Wednesday, a pre-trial conference on Friday, and my trial is next Tuesday - Thursday.

I know they don't even have a case, but the damn what-if's are tormenting me. I just want this over and put behind me. All I want is to get on with my life and see my children again.

Comment

• Kara, I wish you good luck with everything. Good luck and offerings of cheesecake.
                            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• *Iz hugz tiem nao 4 evry1*

Comment

• hugz tiem! I <3 hugz tiem! *hugs all*
                                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                                -----
                                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                                X