X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sting (the wrestler not the singer) to retire

http://www.phillyvoice.com/report-wr...fame-ceremony/

For those of you who are wrestling fans, the condition he has is the same one that forced Edge out of action a few years ago.
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

I had a feeling that match he had with Seth Rollins last year was going to be the last one, after Sting suffered that spinal injury taking those turnbuckle powerbombs.

Shame that Sting wasted so much of his last years wrestling for TNA/Impact Wrestling, and shame that we never got that Sting vs Undertaker match people liked to fantasize about.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
      Sting vs Undertaker match people liked to fantasize about.
      I'm starting to wonder if this is gonna be The Deadman's last WM...of course, I've been saying that the last 3 or 4 WMs...
      Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

When the WWE finally managed to sign him, I figured that they would only be able to get a handful of matches... Didn't think it would be this few.
        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Working...
        X