Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seem to remember a story of one of Arga's CWs (Twitch, I think) going to repossess a 4-wheeler and just strong-arming it onto the truck. I'm not sure if that would be smaller than the vehicle in the OP, though.
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

Would Twitch even need a truck for a car that small? Looks like he could just hoist it onto his shoulder.

Comment

Quoth Ben_Who View Post
        Looks like he could just hoist it onto his shoulder.
        Just about anyone could hoist that thing onto their shoulder
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Do they still have the "strongest man" competitions on TV? If so, one event should be juggling 3 of them.
          - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

A friend (circa 1968) had an Isetta with the wrong gear on the speedometer so the indicated speed was 2x actual... and pretty close to the perceived speed!
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
            X