This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a customer, not sucky..

but somebody at a job was not firing on all cylinders lol.

Ok this was not a sucky moment (to me), it was kind of funny actually and when the person figured out why I was chuckling they laughed as well.. but ever been asking questions and realized the person answers/what they said didn't 'click'?

M- Me
    MRIT- M R I Tecnition

M- Before we begin, I can not lift my left arms above my head ((they like you to lift both arms above your head, but my left shoulder suffered an injury and will now only ever go about 3/4 up))

MRIT- No promblem, *goes through list of questions* Are you diabetic

M-yes

MRIT- *goes through 2nd list of questions*

M- Answers

MRIT - Are you diabetic?

M I laughs - yes

MRIT is a bit confused why I laughed - Raise your arms... oh oh!! as his lightbulb goes off and he chuckles also.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

I don't work in the health field, but I do that all the time; you're so used to reciting certain things and questions that you do it even when the question's already been answered ...
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

It's all part of the routine. If you stray from the routine, bad things happen. (especially in high-energy physics and medical)

Comment

Working...
      X