This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can’t we solve this like adults?

How is miss being on staycation already, it was a glorious two weeks.

Staring:
    Two toilet paper packages (the who’s house are you going to tp size)
    Two supposed adults (the SCs)
    WIC
    Security personal
    2 Cops
    2 small children

So both idiots want TP. Understandable. But instead off meeting in the aisle and deciding, like adults, that since there’s only two packs left and two of them. They should each take one and part like normal people. Oh no, we can’t *gasp* share. Oh no we have to scream and yell at each other. I get that the schools are closed and parents are being forced to pick up the slack. But that is not the kind of English lesson the children need. Although, I shall be taking notes like the diligent *giggles* student I am (really really not).

Course they can’t just shout expletives the whole damn store can hear at each other. Not these special snowflakes. Much like what you’d expect of two bratty children who both want to play with the same toy but have never been taught what sharing is, they devolved (evolved? Can we treat them like Pokémon? Different levels of psycho?) into an eventual full out brawl. Over fucking toilet paper!

Course since we can’t physically kick their ass out the door we had to call the cops on them. At least mentioning that the children were at risk of getting hurt got them there quickly. Most of our staff are male and not a damn one of them are going to be trying to separate little kids from their parents as that’s just asking for a lawsuit in this neighbourhood.
    Don’t worry about what I’m up to. Worry about why you are worried about what I’m up to.

Youtube

Another video we need, what is going on in the heads of these people.

Comment

Quoth earl colby pottinger View Post
      Another video we need, what is going on in the heads of these people.
      That would make for an interesting episode of Inside Out.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Where on earth do these people come from?? The worst I've had is people asking "When do you expect to get toilet paper in again?"

At which point I tell them we get truckloads of stuff every night, but the really in-demand stuff can be gone before noon the next day, so "the sooner you can get here, the better." We open at 8 a.m. (7 a.m. for the codgers and anybody with pre-existing health issues) so ... if you can get here at 8 a.m., chances are good you'll get some TP. (We also, of course, can't guarantee what's coming in on those trucks ...)

Having said that, I went in at 4:30 yesterday and saw ... toilet paper on the shelves! At 4:30 p.m.!!
        Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
        ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Working...
        X