Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe we can call ahead and reserve a private section? Remember boys and girls, proper planning can make the difference!
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I saw a church sign list the choices for the afterlife as "smoking or non-smoking". That made me giggle.

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
        I wonder if it is possible to get a day pass, you know, change of scenery and all that? Because yeah, it'll be great to have everyone together in one place, but you realize who else is going to be there? (Hint: SCs) So I'm pretty sure I'd need a break.
        Look at the bright side, you can watch them burning in the lake of fire, being molested by caribou in heat, being beaten with a No Returns sign by an angry clown,
        etc etc.

I'm Buddhist so I'm technically going to hell anyway, but I'm not doing anything bad enough to merit punishment. So I'm banking on being able to pull up a lawn chair next to the lake and watch while sipping a coke and listening to Ozzy.

I have it all planned out. <nods wisely>

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
          So I'm banking on being able to pull up a lawn chair next to the lake and watch while sipping a coke and listening to Ozzy.

Coke? Ew. There better be Pepsi available there too, otherwise I'm not going

And technically, I don't believe in hell, but I'm willing to wander around the afterlives to find you, pull up an extra chair and enjoy the show

Comment

I'm Buddhist so I'm technically going to hell anyway
            Well, I mean, TECHNICALLY you're going to get recycled, yeah?

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
              (B)ut you realize who else is going to be there? (Hint: SCs)...
              No, nope, you are WRONG. They're all absolutely f*cking perfect angels, and are going to get the red carpet rolled out for them by St. Peter and limo-service down the Tunnel of Light... just ask them!

...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
              And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
                No, nope, you are WRONG. They're all absolutely f*cking perfect angels, and are going to get the red carpet rolled out for them by St. Peter and limo-service down the Tunnel of Light... just ask them!

Hey! Good point! Geez, it's starting to look better and better down there....

Comment

Quoth MinimaMagistra View Post
                  Well, I mean, TECHNICALLY you're going to get recycled, yeah?
                  No, I'm hoping to be enlightened enough to at least take a vacation.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                    So I'm banking on being able to pull up a lawn chair next to the lake and watch while sipping a coke and listening to Ozzy.

Hmm... I wonder if there's a way I can sneak through with the luggage...

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                    X