This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Crazeyal View Post
    Me= Suave Devil (literally if you come to DragonCon)
    I KNEW I recognized your icon! I remember you! Will you be there again this year?

Comment

Yup!

Once I get some extra cash I'm buyin me an ETERNAL membership!

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
        A great way to train cats is to use a squirt bottle. They hate the idea that you can punish them from across the room, and water is harmless for most applications.

After a couple hits, all you have to do is shake the bottle, and they get the hint.

^-.-^
        Not my cats...at least not for very long. They got squirted a few times, and then would run just hearing the sound of the water shaking in the bottle, and then the boy started just crouching down and staring at you as if to say "Go ahead!" Evil little thing if he wasn't so cute...
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Crazeyal View Post
          Yup!

Once I get some extra cash I'm buyin me an ETERNAL membership!
          I thought they retired those?

Comment

They are up on the website. I just don't have a spare$700 this year..

Comment

Quoth DrugSlinger View Post
              Check out this article from a few weeks back in Newsday ... focus on the pictures of the inside of the house ...
              Eew, EEW! Especially the used TP and the filled bottles and cups!

Dammit! That didn't do it, now I gotta go buy more!
              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                Not my cats...at least not for very long. They got squirted a few times, and then would run just hearing the sound of the water shaking in the bottle, and then the boy started just crouching down and staring at you as if to say "Go ahead!" Evil little thing if he wasn't so cute...
                Well, see, that's when you start adding a little lemon juice to the mix.

Quoth Pagan View Post
                Eew, EEW! Especially the used TP and the filled bottles and cups!
                The bottles and cups were disgusting!

But that wasn't used toilet paper... it was used tissue paper, which isn't quite so nasty, but still pretty bad.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I had a friend who used to stay up all hours playing video games and drinking. He'd do thisonline, so there was competition going on. After a few months of repetition of this, he'd have a PILE of empties and garbage. I offered to help him (stupidly) before his father kicked him out.

THAT's when I found out about the magic genie bottles. When they weren't drinking beer, he and his brother would down 2 litre bottles of Mountain dew. While holding a garbage bag, I tossed a mostly full bottle to him, whilst shaking my head at the CARNAGE...

The bottle EXPLODED on contact.

It seems he'd .. uh.. USED the bottle whilst in "distress"...

The remains had fermented over the months....

I didn't offer to help clean up anymore...

Comment

Quoth Crazeyal View Post

GAAAH! Still not enough! Man, that's making me sick to my stomach just thinking about it.
                    A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

Quoth Crazeyal View Post
                      The bottle EXPLODED on contact.

The remains had fermented over the months....
                      I can imagine the stench, and it ain't pleasant!

Let me guess, when the bottle exploded, it soaked the carpet, too? Ooh, good luck cleaning THAT up! Perhaps it'd be cheaper and easier to bulldoze the house.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

My husband, a pizza delivery driver, can tell you some pretty horrible stories of animal hoarders . . . I guess the worst one would be ours . . .

The lady who own the mobile home that we purchased (although we didn't know at first) must have been an animal hoarder. My husband said she had quite a few cats and couple of ferrets (she wasn't a major hoarder). But we got the place at a steal. No work has been done on in the last ten years, for some odd reason, she started to paint one room, get 1/3 or 1/2 way done and start on the next . . . (it was like this in EVERY room!). We've been there for about five months, did a ton of painting (were up to two complete rooms and kitchen is in progress!), re-did one floor, did a TON of carpet shampooing, scrubbing, vacuuming . . .

We're just now starting to get the smell out.
                        This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

I've smelled that smell before. It's hideous! And its so hard to get off of your body and anything that came into contact with it and you. It's like a skunk sprayed you.

Comment

Working...
                          X