X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
    Timing

SC: "Have a nice day!"

Oh yes, I will, all…..lets see, 43 minutes of it that still remain. Dinkburger.
    "Have a nice day/afternoon/night/timewarp/naptime/whatever!!!"
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Now I have the Kenya lion song in my head again, thanks. ><
      My work here is done.
      Bears are bad. If an animal is going to be mean it should look so, like sharks and alligators. - Mark Healey

Comment

the song isnt stuck in myhead. but hurt is... because of sad kermit... i love sad kermit...

Comment

[QUOTE=Gravekeeper;138940]The hits just keep on coming....but not in a good way.
          Discovery Theatre

SC: "Can you direct me to the Israeli office?"

Sure, its that way, to your right. No, you're other right. Ok, now start walking and keep walking till you hit water. Taste it first, see if its salty. If no, then swim across it and keep walking. If yes, here's the tricky part: You're going to have to swim again, but this time you're going to have to evade all the hurricanes, sharks, giant swells, icebergs and of course pirates before you hit land again. If you're really really lucky ( and happen to be say, a dolphin. ) you should eventually hit Africa. At which point you will have to start walking again but your chances from this point on don't look too good. I'm pretty sure Africa has lions. I'm not entirely sure where in Africa but I'm really hoping they're wide spread and haven't eaten in days.

See, now, you're just gonna get the SC lost again. You forgot to mention that when he hits Africa, he has to take a left.

Comment

It starts with "smoke inhalation" and ends with "victim".
            OMFG.

about the Lobnake: possibly some sort of ginormous mutant scorpion, but most likely a zomgilus wtficurian. i think thats its scientific latin name. otherwise known as the "omigodwhatthefuck?!"
            Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

Working...
            X