Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the nice guys have to date the mega-b**ches?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answers to the first post:

1 - usually because they're too nice to say 'piss off'

Actually, that's usually all it takes, or they just like being dominated. Battered person syndrome takes over all too often.

Mate of mine was telling me that it was going badly with his gf (no secret there) but when he finished it (his version is that she'd got the children she wanted and no longer needed him apart from for money, hers probably different) then his colleagues were in awe. None of them had the guts to get out of a destructive relationship.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Eireann View Post
      No translation necessary; I meant exactly what I said. I will just add that they aren't interested in dating me, either. The friendship is on both sides, and to quote Sally Bowles in Cabaret, "friends are much harder to find than lovers."
      And coming from the other side of the aisle, I know some awesome girls that most of my friends want to {insert inneundo} but I never wanted to be more then friends. Its just how you feel about the person.

Comment

Well here's one nice guy that's free at last , escaped the clutches of my own stupidity in trying to get with someone is is something of a megabitch.

Too long and convolouted a tale and even i don't understand that one xD
        I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
          *hugs Protege*
          Thankie
          *hugs back*
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
            But you're more a little brother . . . ya'll even share the same first name. That can get kinda confusing. *hugs Protege*
            But what about that couple on Facebook--Kelly & Kelly? They even have the same LAST name.
            Anyway, I'm always looking for a nice guy, but I never seem to be attracted to the ones that are attracted to me. I'm not looking for Mr. Universe, either, just at least some chemistry. And the ones that crush on me are the "bad boys"--not what I'm lookin' for.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I was in Barnes & Noble recently, looking at self-help books, and found these 2 in the "Relationship" section:

The sad thing is, since they're written by a woman, for women, my guess is that the author is of the opinion that it's okay for women to be a bitch.
              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
              --StanFlouride

Comment

Working...
              X