Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist Girl Scout Leader(kinda longish)......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist Girl Scout Leader(kinda longish)......

As any of you who live in a community wih Girl Scouts kmnow, the troops(right word?) sellcookies every year. Most of the scouts and their leaders are nice and cooperative. But then there are the people i encountered on a cold day in November of last year. There was a group of GSs in Pennsville(where my WM is located) and they wrer having their annual cookie drive , selling cookies outside the store. The girls would harass anyone that entered and simply not take no for an answer, (I became skilled in muttering in foreign languages as a result) badgering people until their quarry caved and bought a box of cookies. A mother would park her huge honking conversion van infront of the cart door and refuse to move it, saying that the girls needed warmth. But, this pales in comparison to what happened when one of the "ladies" shopped for some items inside our store. As she checked out she was served by a Black cashier, (the mother was white) the cashier reached for the first item on the belt then:
    RGSL: Gimme that, i don't want my property touched by a ni---r, God--n their a n---rs all over. F---, i am glad my child doesn't socialize with you f---ing n----rs, I will never sell cookies to n----rs and we should have shipped you back to Africa.
    C:
    The woman then berated the cashier and demanded to see a manager, I smile inwardly. Our manager that night was Black.
    RGSL: Oh, n---er I will have your job, how dare you touch my stuff once this manager comes up you'll be back buyin' drugs and killin' each other like the rest of your kind.
    C: (knows the manager to) okay.
    M: Can i help you with something.
    RGSL: (turning) yes that n----r, tried to rip me off, you know like all her kind oes I demand that she be fired and i and each of my girls get a 200 gift card right,now....(her voice triled off, she just notice, i guess the race of the manager)
    M: Ma'am, get out of my store, and don't come back.
    RGSL: But my kids are selling cookies.
    M: Well, take 'em with you, I cannot allow that language in my store.
    RGSL: You n----rs stick together. I'll sue and have you both fired and we will all get $500 gift cards.<leaves, running into the nonautomatic door, gets up and run into it again, and then notices that the door is manually operated>I'll sue for that too!!
    Well, the C was okay as soon as she heard the RGSL's demand for the manager. This "woman", i must point out, almost ran me over (3 times!) and
    ended sideswiping the snowplow which plowed the lot. Oh, their was a sign on the back of her van. "I am a Girl Scout Mother, My child is a future leader."

Thats all I can say!!! OMG!!
    "I want to be a mongoose. Can I be a mongoose dog?"

Comment

Wow...that woman is something else.

I wonder if she ever sued and got her $1 million gift cards...(since she kept upping the amount...)
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

WTF? How are people so ignorant?

Comment

you could try writing to or calling the local council if you know her name or troop number-she could be repremanded or be stripped of her leadership and have her daughter removed from scouting. The Girl/boy scouts do not tolerate racism.

BlaqueKatt-hate is not a family tradition to be passed from parent to child...
          Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
            Oh, their was a sign on the back of her van. "I am a Girl Scout Mother, My child is a future leader."
            As as horrible as the whole story is, I think this is the worst part of all.
            Sometimes life is altered.
            Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
            Uneasy with confrontation.
            Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

that B@!&# deserves a good punch in the neck.
              DILLIGAF

Comment

Wow, where does this lady get off? You should of taken down her license plate number and gotten her address from the police to get her and her daughter banned from the girl scouts. That's some racist crap bungled there.
                Movie, Music, Anime and many more reviews...coming soon!

Comment

Oh, their was a sign on the back of her van. "I am a Girl Scout Mother, My child is a future leader."
                  Are you sure it wasn't "I am a kkk scout mother"?
                  KAHN: I thought being smart person in Texas set her apart.

KAHN: If my girl doesn't wrestle, I'll show you who put the sue in Souphanousinphone!

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
                    you could try writing to or calling the local council if you know her name or troop number-she could be repremanded or be stripped of her leadership and have her daughter removed from scouting. The Girl/boy scouts do not tolerate racism.
                    Absolutely. She has no business being in a leadership position with children.

If my parents had heard my Girl Scout leader spouting that evil garbage, they'd have raised hell with the Council about it, and probably pulled me out of the troop. And I would not have blamed them.

It's sick and sad that some people still think that way. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought this was the twenty-first century?!
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

She'll get what's coming to her sooner or later. If she berated that poor cashier like she did, then there will be no stopping her and she'll say the wrong thing to the wrong person.

Hopefully sooner than later.
                      This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

RGSL: You n----rs stick together. I'll sue and have you both fired and we will all get $500 gift cards.<leaves, running into the nonautomatic door, gets up and run into it again, and then notices that the door is manually operated>
                        Comedy gold, right there.

Why don't we have a "Cockpunch" smiley?
                        "Boy, you sure must be in pretty bad shape. You ought to go home."
                        "They won't let me," Yossarian answered with averted eyes, and crept away.

-Joseph Heller, Catch-22

Comment

Wow, on what planet is racism rewarded with $500 gift cards?
                          ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

I am so glad to be able to say that as lousy as the Olive Garden was to work, the one time we had this sort of "person" in the place, the manager threw them out. Went out to their table and dismissed them, to the applause of the nearby tables.

It was one of the better things that happened there.

Comment

Quoth Battyone View Post
                              WTF? How are people so ignorant?
                              i can't agree with you more, that woman is the reason i am for linencing to have children but thats a different story. that woman wasn't ignorant. Many of the folks that tried to counter the civil rights movement were ignorant and most of them have recanted and have admitted their fault and tried to make up for it
                              Ignorance is only for that era this is the 21st century
                              That woman is stupid
                              Ignorance means you don't know better
                              Stupidity is when you know better but do so anyway
                              done now
                              God Bless

Comment

Working...
                              X