Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist Girl Scout Leader(kinda longish)......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth LadyMage View Post

Not to mention, I'm shocked that no other Scout parents mentioned anything, should they've come into contact wtih her...
    Yep, I was thinking about the same thing and that they let her be troup leader too.
    Yours truly, Robyn unless your an SC
    My space
    Facebook

Comment

Quoth Gurndigarn View Post

Uh... you saying you did better than the boy scouts, or are we talking leash-and-collar here?
      Maybe... nah, we did better than them at everything. Once we had to do abseiling together, and most of the boys wimped out when it came to lean back.
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth One-Fang View Post
        Writing it just to get her in trouble locally won't go down well with the press, I woudn't think. You have to a reason, a moral, for telling the tale.
        I guess that depends on the paper. In our local paper they publish two kinds of letters to the editor: Thank-yous and F----yous.

Guess which ones make more interesting reading?
        The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

The Thank-Yous? But seriously... stuff like this is why I say there needs to be a racist season right along with rabbit, deer, and all the rest. Well, except I don't want to go insulting forest animals by associating them with those ers.

(Slightly) More seriously, I wonder if you can get hate-crime sentencing boosts on public disturbance charges? I'd turn in a guilty verdict.
          ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
          And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

OH MY GOD!!! And this creature has children!
            "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
            X