Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since when did feminist mean man hating.. i thought it was just about wanting equality for women???
    sex is like pizza. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good. - Kusanagi

Comment

How odd after hundreds of threads about sexist men we finally come across a sexist woman!

Funny how when men are demanding a male associate, they talk you down and go "Now honey, go get me a man please", and this lady was like "You stupid piece of shit, get me a woman!"
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

You're tooo stupid to do anything. That's why you work here.
        Uh, wait, so if a man works at Wal-Mart it's because he's stupid. So what does that say about the abilities of the women who work there?

Quoth loveisuneven View Post
        since when did feminist mean man hating.. i thought it was just about wanting equality for women???
        Apparently for some people equality = I'm better than you. Personally, I think they need a vocabulary lesson. Perhaps written on the end of a clue-by-four?
        Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 07-16-2008, 12:46 AM.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth strawbabies View Post
          She may be pissed off at men because her baby daddy dumped her abusive crazy ass.
          There...fixed it!
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

But if she hates men that much how does she get the lids off difficult jars?

On a serious note though if she considers herself so much "superior" surely the intelligent thing to do would have been to go to a register that wasn't being run by a bloke?

Comment

First thing thrown = My fist being made and pulled back ready to go. Brain would be split between HIT BACK and NO DON'T!

Second thing thrown = My fist hitting them.

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post

I am serving as a cashier and I am <again> in the express lane...
                SC and SCD come into my line , I should point out the store is dead and there are about 7 checkpots open. 5(including mine) have no line.
                SC: Uh, Excuuuse me, what the h=ll are you doing?
                Me : I am checking out your pur--
                SC: SHUT UP!!!!!!! WHY THE F-Ck is a man checking me out. You'll do it wrong.
                "Because YOU got into MY line. Apparently you are too stupid to choose a line with a female checker."
                Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Aaaaand *she's* the reason people cringe whenever I mention I'm a feminist.

From all of us here at the little pink mafia, our most sincere apologies for that selfish, nagging, abusive, E.W., twat. She's just pissed off that using her "feminism" as a scapegoat isn't working out so well for her.

Comment

Frankly, I Couldn't care less if someone's a Feminist, A Mysogonist (Sp?), or a Flying Purple people Eater; Soon as someone lit into me like that (and they have), I just smiled and pointed out the fact that their unholy loin fruit had to have come from one of the 'Stoooopid guyz' she hates so much, and therefore has a better than Half chance that the kid's going to be Just as 'Stoopid'

I would have been disciplined for that, but the rest of my lineup was laughing their butts off, and my Boss (Who was doing payroll behind me with the office door open) fell out of her chair, she was laughing so hard.

Comment

I had a "feminist" bug me once. I an the only male in my department and usually work at night.

Me: How can I help you?
                      SC: any of the women working now?
                      Me: No, <boss> will be.....
                      SC: never mind...

Turns out she complained that a manager that we hire men in womens position. Last I checked "bakery" was not a women only job.

Comment

Quoth mattm04 View Post
                        Turns out she complained that a manager that we hire men in womens position. Last I checked "bakery" was not a women only job.
                        And, guess what? It's never even traditionally been a women's job, the way secretarial work, nursing, etc have been. The majority of professional bakers have pretty much always been guys.
                        ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                        And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

One attempted hit, I might hit back.
                          One succesful hit, I'm most likely to hit back.
                          Two hits, and all Hell's let loose and may whatever deities you're believing in have mercy of you because you're most likely to be beaten into a puddle of flesh and blood.
                          "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

I'm not sure how one possibly goes through life with that much agnst and aggression toward the male of the species.. I mean.. we're everywhere. There's no getting away from us.. Besides.. if she spawned an offspring, a male must have gained access to her sometime..
                            I will never go to school!

Comment

Quoth BaristaTrav View Post
                              Besides.. if she spawned an offspring, a male must have gained access to her sometime..
                              That's the only stupid male I can think of
                              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Local Sperm Bank and a turkey baster comes to mind.

The way the SCD was acting...I'm guessing that SC paid for First Class, Grade A, Double Doctorate sperm and because of how she treated the staff (barely intelligent enough to handle the sperm of the elite) ended up with some wino's spunk he donated for the money to buy a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20

But that's just my theory.

M
                                I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Working...
                                X