Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
    There are not words. >.>

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
      /me perks up at that

Really?
      Really.

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
      links, you must share those links, or it's 100 lashes with a wet noodle for you, mister jester.
      What links? I've already said that I have NOT seen those images online. That I was surprised that I haven't, but yet, I haven't. So what links could I possibly share? I have no links to such images, as I have not seen such images.

Online, that is. I definitely have some in my computer, though.

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
      So to speak?
      Literally and figuratively, yes.

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
      Kekko Kamen (note, there is some NSFW-ness with this title)
      Wacky Japanese indeed. Not only does Kekko not have any pubic hair, apparently she has no vagina, either. (This image is pretty typical of what I could find online, but obviously with a better view for this particular point I'm making.)

... I'm trying very hard not to bust out laughing my ass off here at work.

Good one, Jester.
      I aim to please.

Oh, in his case, I'm sure it's quite literal.

*quietly adds herself to the list of people wishing to know of these alleged images.
      Quite literal. And again, I don't know of these images either. As I continue to say, I have not seen them, am surprised I have not seen them, and don't know where they are....though I don't doubt for a second that they are out there. Too many people have taken photos of me au naturel for none of them to be online.

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
      Classic, Pollo. Classic.

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
      I'm sure you fans would love you to elaborate on that.
      Not much to elaborate on. Short, tall, skinny, chunky, blonde, brunette, redhead, short hair, long hair....while I DO have certain things that I like more than others, that has not prevented me from becoming involved with women who do not have those characteristics.

For example, I tend to gravitate towards short, petite, cute women with long hair. Especially Irish women. I LOVE Irish women.

Nothing at all like my last entanglement, a lovely young lady with short hair of the African persuasion. She actually taught me a few new things.

Also, I just LOVE how the focus of this thread seems to be on getting to see Jester naked. Yet no one has thought of the obvious solution of making him join the naked security company!!! I am a Genius, no?
      No. I am an entertainer, not a security guard. Take that however you want to. Which I am sure someone will twist around pervertedly, considering how this is going.

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      There are not words. >.>
      Sure there are. I know it to be true, as not only do you and I both have an amazingly extensive vocabulary, but beyond that, everyone else here seems to have found the words to comment on this very thing.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post

No. I am an entertainer, not a security guard. Take that however you want to. Which I am sure someone will twist around pervertedly, considering how this is going.
        NAKED MAGIC SHOW!!! *runs off giggling*
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

NAKED MAGIC SHOW!!!
          I've actually done that. On more than one occasion. Yes, really.

And I always started it with the same line: "Alright, nothing up my sleeves, nothing in my pockets...."

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
            Wacky Japanese indeed. Not only does Kekko not have any pubic hair, apparently she has no vagina, either.
            So Kekko could not possibly be Naked Justice's partner in crimefighting, Nooki Justice.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Talon View Post

I didn't think it was possible for you to top the "Naked Security Squad" in terms of hilarity, and you proved me wrong.

Come to think of it, I imagine there's a 4th scenario that could warrant your unleashing the unspeakable power. Possibly involving the Naked Security Squad, the aforementioned pistol-gripped dildo, and charges of police "brutality". Probably don't want to imagine too much on that scenario though...
              OMG . . . .now that would make a hell of a sequel to "Police Squad."

Leslie Neilsen would be in his grave.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                Sure there are. I know it to be true, as not only do you and I both have an amazingly extensive vocabulary, but beyond that, everyone else here seems to have found the words to comment on this very thing.
                Alright, to be more precise, there are words but I don't really want to go find them. >.>

Comment

I once had someone complain about the "rock and roll" music we were playing. This was a long time ago, back before required in-store play (whatever newish music they were pushing that month), when we were allowed to put on whatever "appropriate" music we chose. So we had 5 discs of the same artist shuffling in the CD player.

What was this head-bangin' thrash metal we were inflicting on our hapless customers, you ask?

Simon and Garfunkel.
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                    Wacky Japanese indeed. Not only does Kekko not have any pubic hair, apparently she has no vagina, either. (This image is pretty typical of what I could find online, but obviously with a better view for this particular point I'm making.)
                    Hey, it's surprising she even has nipples. Give the poor girl a break.

Actually, in some of the more 'full frontal' shots, she has shining sex organ syndrome. As seen in this example, while engaging in her signature attack. (still quite NSFW)

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                      I once had someone complain about the "rock and roll" music we were playing.

What was this head-bangin' thrash metal we were inflicting on our hapless customers, you ask?

Simon and Garfunkel.
                      I used to DJ weddings and parties and such, and one time my boss sent me to a church social dance for Mormon senior citizens. (I couldn't make this shit up!) You know you're in trouble when they tell you to ease up on the hard rock....and the song playing is Chuck Berry's "Johnny B. Goode"!

Hey, it's surprising she even has nipples.
                      I actually know a woman who doesn't. Yes. Really.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Hey, it's surprising she even has nipples.
                        Quoth Jester View Post
                        I actually know a woman who doesn't. Yes. Really.
                        I knew a woman who had no belly-button.
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                        X