This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammer Bitten By Karma (MUST READ!!!) *Put Down Drink Before Reading*

Today, the single most epic moment in Taco Bell history took place. It all started when my kickass manager Tina made 2 orders at once and took them up to the counter on seperate trays. She called out both order numbers, lets say 278 and 279. They were the only orders on the board for inside.

Order #278 was 6 chicken flatbreads.
    Order #279 was 5 hard tacos.

One guy was sitting at the corner table with a buddy and came up and grabbed both trays. He then asked Tina for a bag "for the leftovers". Tina assumed one order was his and the other order he was going to take to his friend at the table. He claimed the orders and she had no reason to doubt him. She got him a bag and wished him a good day before going back to work. No more than 5 minutes later, an elderly gentleman approached the counter, reciept in hand, asking about his order. We checked his reciept which read, "5 crunchy tacos; $5.25; To Go; Order #279". Yep....dipshit over there jacked this poor guys food.

Tina leaned over the counter and called over to the guy.

"Sir! Excuse me, sir!"

He ignored her completely. Tina has a very loud voice that's impossible to not hear, so he was quite obviously pretending he didn't hear it. She tried again.

"Sir! Excuse me sir! Those 5 hard tacos aren't yours! Can I have that back please?!"

She clearly saw the bag of tacos, tied up, hidden under the table on a chair. He knew they weren't his and he wasn't planning on giving them back.

Tina: Sir! I need those tacos back! They belong to this man right here!
    DS(dipshit): You fucked up, bitch! You gave them to me!
    Tina: Oh really now? I fucked up?! You took it knowing damn well it wasn't yours and I fucked up?!
    DS: Yeah! They're mine now!
    Tina: Wanna bet?

And with that, she stormed through the door, throwing down her gloves as she went. She marched right up to him, snatchjed the bag of tacos off the chair, smashed the shit out of them with her bare hands and violently threw them in the trash. Satisfied, she walked back behin the counter, apologised to the old man and promised to make him 10 tacos for the wait. He politely declined and said it wasn't her fault, not to worry about it.

DS: What the fuck did you do that for?!
    Tina: If you want them tacos so bad, you can dig them outta the trash!
    DS: Raggle fragge broggle!

DS stomped over to me, pen and paper in hand and demanded I tell him her name. I was speaking with a customer at the speaker so I motioned for him to wait which he didn't like.

DS: I SAID WHAT. IS. HER. NAMMEEE!!!??!!!
    Me: Sir, I'm with a customer. Either calm down and wait a moment or you can please leave.
    DS: You! *points at Megan* Give me her name!
    Megan: I can't do that. She can give you her nane if she wants, but I can't give out names for security reasons.
    DS: Raggle fraggle!
    Tina: You want my name, sweetie?! It's Tina! T-i-n-a and don't forget to dot the "I" with a heart, honey!
    Me/Megan/S/V/Customers:
    S: He's probably gonna report you.
    Tina: And say what? "I tried to steal and she wouldn't let me"?! That'll go over well with corporate!
    Me: Omg you're awesome!

Really?! I mean, if you see an order on the counter that isn't yours, DON'T TAKE IT! It's common freaking sense! What, did he think he steald 5 tacos, the other guy forgets he orders, life goes on? Or maybe we just let him keep the tacos because customers are our life blood and we CAN'T upset out lovely customers! Dumbass. Karma's a bitch and you got bit HARD! The upside, entertainment can now be provided and shared will the world wide web! Damn that felt good...
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

^_^ Awesome. Just in case, just make sure the SM has y'alls version -- and a time, so he can review the camera footage, if needed -- juuuust in case this dipshit DOES go to Corporate. Then again, if he does, the company will have his name and address...so you can always call the cops.
    Last edited by EricKei; 08-29-2011, 05:51 AM.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Beyond fucking epic.

Comment

I think I'm in love

Comment

OWNED!!! Ha!! Love it
          The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Ah, but that's not Karma the SC got bitten by... it was awesome manager Tina!

Please please, ask her whether she volunteers for getting herself cloned a couple dozen times. The world needs more awesomeness of that kind.
            I still miss my ex.
            But my aim is getting better.

Comment

So let me get this right. He steals food. He shoves that fact in your faces. Yet it never occurs to him to leave in case you call the cops? Oh yes, please give corporate your name and address please.
              A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

It takes a real special kind of asshole to steal food that doesn't belong to you.
                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
                  Tina: And say what? "I tried to steal and she wouldn't let me"?! That'll go over well with corporate!
                  Of course, he won't actually admit that, and corporate might buy it.

Still, what an awesome story.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    Of course, he won't actually admit that, and corporate might buy it.
                    No, he just might...it's been known to happen.
                    As for Tina (sorry this font lacks a heart dot for the I)....
                    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Redbeard View Post
                      I think I'm in love
                      Me too. And I'm a straight female! Tina ROCKS!

Comment

Quoth Midnight_Angel View Post
                        Ah, but that's not Karma the SC got bitten by... it was awesome manager Tina!
                        Manager Tǐna, Agent of Karma!

(closest thing I could find to an "i" with a heart over it!)

She should definitely make the report to Corporate pronto, preferably before Sticky Fingers gets his call in.
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

That's amazing. Now I'm glad my real name has an I in it!

Comment

Tina is the Queen of Awesome.
                            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

*looks at above comments...*
                              Yeah, what they all said!

Comment

Working...
                              X