Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was it worth it to ya? (aka Fire the Nuclear Wessels)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigh. When will the Stupid Customers learn?

Seraph, as has been well documented, is the Enemy of Normalcy, and therefore has a lot of experience dealing with situations like this. Hence, she is more than capable of calling down the hammer on idiots like this.

It's analogous to picking a fight with the Silver Horde. Yes, they're barbarian adventurers who are at the very least octogenarian, which just means they're very good at surviving.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

"Yes, sir, it is indeed only $2. So why don't you just pay up and shaddup?"

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
        ...the Nuclear Wessels...
        I see what you did there, and I love you and want to have your babies (which could be interesting, since I'm male...)

For those that don't get the reference:
        (From Star Trek IV):
        Kirk: [Trying to revive Mr. Checkov] Pavel, talk to me
        [pause]
        Kirk: Name! Rank!
        Chekov: [groggily] Chekov, Pavel. Rank
        [pause]
        Chekov: Admiral!

Comment

I love how much power you have.

PROMISE TO USE IT ONLY FOR GOOD!

(And maybe the occasional evil. But only a couple times a month at max.)

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            Sigh. When will the Stupid Customers learn?

Seraph, as has been well documented, is the Enemy of Normalcy, and therefore has a lot of experience dealing with situations like this. Hence, she is more than capable of calling down the hammer on idiots like this.

It's analogous to picking a fight with the Silver Horde. Yes, they're barbarian adventurers who are at the very least octogenarian, which just means they're very good at surviving.
            Ah yes, like Cohen the Barbarian. He's the oldest hero.

Think about what that means.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Actually, I was thinking of this video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdBbzqcA4nc
              "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Comment

Funny, the first thing *I* thought when I saw this was a Seraph thread was, "Let the Wookie win" XD
                Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
                What's the difference?
                We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                  (Yes, those are hamster rounds she's firing....)
                  We used to play Hammun Cannonball with our hamsters...

A wrapping paper tube is just the right caliber for a hamster...

+plus+

Any hamster will scurry into said tube...

Raise tube to lips, puff...

Flying hamster!

Precautions:
                  Only do this at low altitude above a soft surface.
                  Don't blow too hard, or you'll be scraping Hammie off the wall.
                  Don't open your mouth to take a big breath after loading the tube... a mouthful of hamster tickles.
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                    Precautions:
                    Only do this at low altitude above a soft surface.
                    Don't blow too hard, or you'll be scraping Hammie off the wall.
                    Don't open your mouth to take a big breath after loading the tube... a mouthful of hamster tickles.
                    After firing, take the tube away from your mouth before taking a big breath - inhaling "propellant granules" sucks BIG TIME.
                    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Wow, that guy went through an epic amount of work just to screw himself over; guess he never had anybody fight that hard before.

Oh.

Nuclear Weasel

"If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

THIS is what came to mind for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf8rD...tailpage#t=80s
                        The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

We have an update, and its GLORIOUS! Ahahahahaha!

Hosting company let me know that, of course, he didn't reply in the 12 hours, and when they investigated his account, they found out he'd filed papers to the bank and had his payments to them all reversed.

Hosting Company was, understandably, furious, and banned him on the spot.

Even better news?

Hosting Company's owner practially runs the affiliate industry. Site's owner is ROYALLY screwed now, because you just simply do not mess with this guy!

I'm still gonna keep an eye out on his other sites, and make sure he doesn't try and pop my template up on one of the other ones. I'll just have it taken down there too.

Still, hilarious how in fell swoop, over $2, he destroyed his own business.

Hope it was worth it.

Quoth Howler View Post
                          I see what you did there, and I love you and want to have your babies (which could be interesting, since I'm male...)
                          ...Considering I'd rather not go through having babies again, *sure*, you can do that. <.<

Quoth rose_metal_nz View Post
                          Funny, the first thing *I* thought when I saw this was a Seraph thread was, "Let the Wookie win" XD
                          Rrrrrrrrooowl!
                          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Lesson learned, always remember Rule One:

Don't. FUCK. With Seraph.
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I don't think it's physically possible to self-destruct any more spectacularly than this...!

Comment

Is it wrong that when I start reading a new Seraph thread, I hear Yakety Sax playing in my head? XD
                                I dunno but now it's in my head too...

So tons of fraudulent disputes... makes me wonder if they'll consider going after him for the money back. Looks like there's enough evidence for them to try it perhaps.

Quoth wolfie View Post
                                After firing, take the tube away from your mouth before taking a big breath - inhaling "propellant granules" sucks BIG TIME.
                                Hamster poop?

And if he's as psychotic as the other clients I'm betting he's going to be foaming at the mouth, and keyboard over this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X