Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was it worth it to ya? (aka Fire the Nuclear Wessels)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
    Lesson learned, always remember Rule One:

Don't. FUCK. With Seraph.
    Sometimes, I wish I could set that as my business slogan.
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
      Lesson learned, always remember Rule One:

Don't. FUCK. With Seraph.
      See, now I'm picturing Seraph as Aria T'loak from Mass Effect 2, lounging on that couch, bodyguards around her just for show (and occasionally for Seraph's own viewing pleasure ).

We need to start a Kickstarter fund to build Seraph her own space station so she can rule as Pirate Queen of teh Internets
      Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Quoth Syriilord View Post
        We need to start a Kickstarter fund to build Seraph her own space station so she can rule as Pirate Queen of teh Internets
        I think I got $2.

SC
        "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

I'm just waiting to see his response. i mean now that all of his sites have been throughly fucked

Comment

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
            I think I got $2.

SC
            All my upvotes!

Quoth PepperElf View Post
            I'm just waiting to see his response. i mean now that all of his sites have been throughly fucked
            I actually blocked him, I'm considering unblocking him just to see his reaction.

Comment

Quoth DeltaSierra View Post
              That's what I was thinking of, too!
              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                Sometimes, I wish I could set that as my business slogan.
                Dear Seraph, I am happy to offer you the use of my family's motto (since 500 years back, I kid you not). Untranslated it would be quite posh...

NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT

or, being tranlated to the vernacular,

No-one screws with me and gets away with it

Love
                The Viking

Comment

Oh good grief! Why limit yourself to a single long, cool glass - this guy seems to be operating a PWNadeâ„¢ distillery!
                  This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                  I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth AngloSaxonViking View Post
                    Dear Seraph, I am happy to offer you the use of my family's motto (since 500 years back, I kid you not). Untranslated it would be quite posh...

NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT

or, being tranlated to the vernacular,

No-one screws with me and gets away with it

Love
                    The Viking
                    "No one provokes me with impunity." Always one of my favorites.
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Seeing the thread title made me go AWWW.

Chekov is so adorable.
                      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth AngloSaxonViking View Post
                        NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT
                        Holy malonies, I love you for this.

Quoth Tama View Post
                        Seeing the thread title made me go AWWW.

Chekov is so adorable.
                        He totally IS!!! /squees

Comment

LOL... the whole time, I was reading the title as "Fire the Nuclear Weasels" and I FINALLY realized it's missiles with a russian accent. And I only figured it out because I read a comment about Chekov. *facepalm*

Comment

Quoth Aria
                            LOL... the whole time, I was reading the title as "Fire the Nuclear Weasels" and I FINALLY realized it's missiles with a russian accent. And I only figured it out because I read a comment about Chekov. *facepalm*
                            Don't worry. I did that too (except I watched the YouTube vid someone linked). Lol.
                            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth Aria View Post
                              It's not "missiles" it's "vessels."

Nuclear vessels.

But to me, "vessel" will ALWAYS be heard or read with Chekov's accent. "Wessels" forever.
                              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Here is another one that I used to use in my siggy

"bitch, Bitch, BITCH. Don't be difficult. Try a little harder and be IMPOSSIBLE" a saying that my college roommate made up about 35 or so years ago.

I thought the line from Chekov was "We are trying to get to the nuclear Wessles at Alimidia" or something like that.
                                I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                                -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
                                X