Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Best Way to Get Revenge....Is To Steal! (long, idiocy)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth veniteangeli View Post
    You can't polish a turd, no, but you CAN roll it in glitter... lol.
    That's an....interesting image.

I don't know if I need brain bleach now.
    I speak English, L33t, Sarcasm and basic Idiot.

Comment

Just remember to feed the dog a box of crayons first.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
        Seraph; there are people who would enjoy having a job like that. Especially if you gave them free rein (within reason) to shoot them down both verbally and legally.
        You just need to find one who does it with impeccable taste, precise logic, and a sense of humour. (The latter of which will be lost on your opponents, alas.)
        Sorry, John Cleese already has a job.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
          Sorry, John Cleese already has a job.
          Easily my favorite columnist on Cracked.
          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
            Easily my favorite columnist on Cracked.
            John Cleese=monty python actor

John Cheese=cracked writer
            Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Guess I gotta read more carefully. Eh, either one of them would be suited for the job.
              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

The assistant idea is great. You could probably pawn that duty off on a friend, too.
                There is no problem we cannot ignore, confront, plot against, drown in chocolate sauce, or run over with the car- Christopher Elliot

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                  And boy howdy, were there. Right on his homepage, I see some images that are disturbingly familiar. As in, my work. I email him a cease and desist order, telling him to remove said images.

He does a couple hours later, ranting. And then within an hour, they go back up, slightly edited in Photoshop.

Another C&D, stating that those ALSO need removed, and that he is not to use any of my images, or artwork, in any of his creations, or in making new images.

Images go down, not a word from him this time.

I assume things are handled, and go about my business for the next couple of days....up until I get a message from someone asking if I made a graphic for someone's website. I don't recognize the name, so I go to it to see what's up.

Lo and behold, its another one of my images, having been edited in Photoshop. I contact the owner and request its removal. He apologizes, and says "I'm sorry, I bought a site design from <Jealous Dude> and he put them there."
                  First time you see your images on Jealous Dude's site, C&D to him is fine. When they show up again, slightly edited, it's time to send his HOST a DMCA takedown notice, since Jealous Dude is obviously not clear on the concept of intellectual property.
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Every time I see Seraph has posted a thread in the SC section, I smile... and then feel bad about it, because it means someone has been an idiot/asshole/both to her.

And then I smile again, because Seraph usually doesn't post unless there's been a happy resolution, wherein the aforementioned Asshole Idiot has been met by a PWNZER.*

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
                    The point of the phrase is that no matter how much you polish it, it's still a turd.

* PWNZER (pown-zur) - n. - An act of pwnage so awesome it's like the victim got hit by a tank.
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
                      Seraph; there are people who would enjoy having a job like that. Especially if you gave them free rein (within reason) to shoot them down both verbally and legally.
                      Hello. I'm the Jester. Basically....run.

Quoth Seshat View Post
                      You just need to find one who does it with impeccable taste, precise logic, and a sense of humour. (The latter of which will be lost on your opponents, alas.)
                      Where do I apply?

And what would would the salary be?

I suppose I should mention my qualifications. Well, I'm the son of a secretary, and as such, type extraordinarily fast, am rather organized (at work; we won't mention my home life!), and am fantastic on the phone. To good clients, I can be polite, efficient, and friendly. To idiots that need to be dealt with....

Well....I'm ME. Vicious, belittling, humorous, sarcastic, witty, and devastatingly mean, if and when necessary. I don't put up with bullshit, and would LOVE a job where I truly get to call people on it. And I'm a bartender, so have had some experience in both the bullshit department and the calling people on their bullshit department.

If you can find someone better for the job, hire them immediately. But, all humility aside, I dare say I am the best man for the job. Considering the two comments above basically described me to a T!

I'm available. I'm serious. Let's talk.

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
                      One of the more interesting and amusing segments I've seen from that show. And that's saying something!

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                      * PWNZER (pown-zur) - n. - An act of pwnage so awesome it's like the victim got hit by a tank.
                      BEYOND hilarious!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                      Still A Customer."

Comment

not a JAEGDPWNZER then?
                        Sorry couldn't resist, and may (or may not) have been playing a bit too much WoT lately

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                          First time you see your images on Jealous Dude's site, C&D to him is fine. When they show up again, slightly edited, it's time to send his HOST a DMCA takedown notice, since Jealous Dude is obviously not clear on the concept of intellectual property.
                          Oh, I'd already messaged senior staff at his hosting provider about the whole thing. They were literally giggling and told me to just let them know when to pull the plug.

Quoth Jester View Post
                          But, all humility aside, I dare say I am the best man for the job.
                          Dear god, this would be epic, and if I could afford it, I so would take you up on that, LOL.
                          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

My god, the prospect of Seraph-- the Enemy of Normalcy-- and Jester-- High Priest of Grog-Boozith (From Whom All Nectar Flows) and Enemy of Dumkopfs-- joining forces is quite possibly too awesome for this world.
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                              My god, the prospect of Seraph-- the Enemy of Normalcy-- and Jester-- High Priest of Grog-Boozith (From Whom All Nectar Flows) and Enemy of Dumkopfs-- joining forces is quite possibly too awesome for this world.
                              You think this would be good. I think this would be good. Who else is going to Bacchus in encouraging them to join forces?
                              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Yeah.....the last time someone did that, the result was the 'Twilight' series.....
                                Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X