This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Eireann View Post

Perhaps the thing is to start a website, get sponsors, and send you and Jack on tour.

"The Bonnie Bitch Show," starring Miss Bonnie Bitch and her adorable, uproarious sidekick, Jack. Today's special guest: Eireann, chief fund-raiser for the Bonnie Bitch Summer 07 Tour-pa-looza. Also featured will be musical performances by Miss Patti LuPone and the required skewering in absentia of Mr. Kenneth Gorelick, vulgarly referred to as Kenny G.
    Coming soon to the public access station near you!

Comment

Quoth myswtghst View Post
      See, my gay boyfriend is the least gay gay man I've ever met. But I still loves him so. He's like me, but he's a guy. And I like sports more than him. But we both like shopping and boys, so it works out.
      This thread has made me realize again how much I miss my male girlfriend, Rob. He moved downstate several years ago and is a 4-hour drive away. I used to have a circle of gay male friends--way fun to go out with--but sadly have drifted apart from some, others fell out of the circle following breakups.
      He loves the world...except for all the people.
      --Men at Work

Comment

You guys have made me miss my friend JC so much, I'm calling him right now. He's not my gay boyfriend, but we were VERY close friends for a number of years, and finally drifted apart a while ago when i got married and had kids (how dare I?). I'm now a single mom, and recently mobile (vehicle acquired!) so I'm gonna nag him to come hang out While we were more than just shopping friends (he and I both hate shopping), I do miss checking out the lads with him, and just generally being around him. *sigh*
        GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Damnit all Ian did for me is teach me how to dirty dance to aqua'a barbie girl!!! of course i think our situation was differen't...

Comment

Wow. Reminded me of a situation where I happened to walk by the payphone outside our store and heard it ringing so, curiously, I picked it up. The person on the other line was hysterical, saying that her toilet had backed up. I tried to console her and tell her that she had not called the plumber but a payphone... ah, I'm thinking I should've hung up earlier instead of being an ass. >.<
            "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

What I want to know is this:

Where is Bonnie???

We haven't heard from her in ages. Where's she hiding? What's she up to? Where's Jack? What about Polly?

Out with it, Bonnie! Where are ya?

Comment

Working...
              X