Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could you replace your divots, please...?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could you replace your divots, please...?!

The last week or so, I've been seeing little clods of dirt/grass strewn throughout the store, and didn't know where they were coming from until last night, when I was doing a clean sweep and discovered a lady and her two young daughters hanging out around the bakery, the kids wearing cleats that were COATED with dirt and grass. I (politely) pointed this out to the lady, and she at least had the grace to apologize (they were coming directly from their soccer game), and yet tonight I once again followed a trail of dirt snaking through several aisles. Christ's sake, lady, could you at least bring a pair of sneakers for each of your kids before leaving the soccer field? There must be so much dirt lining the floor of her car she could grow potatoes in it.

You should have pointed out that cleats on a "hard floor" (I am guessing cement or linoleum), have little to no traction. Now if only you could finish that with "If your child falls and is injured, I will be required to report you to Child Services for child endangerment."
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Working...
    X