Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moldy enough to return, but good enough to use...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminds me of the woman at the pizza place I used to work at who demanded a refund cuz she claimed the four pizzas she'd bought were burnt. She brought back the boxes, I checked them and all that was left of the supposedly uneatable pizzas was two chewed crusts.

And no, my boss did not give her a refund, giving her the "You ate them, so no refund for you!" statement. XD
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
      demanded a refund cuz she claimed the four pizzas she'd bought were burnt. all that was left of the supposedly uneatable pizzas was two chewed crusts.

And no, my boss did not give her a refund, giving her the "You ate them, so no refund for you!" statement. XD
      Clone that boss, STAT! If 1 or 2 slices each have a bite out of them, but the rest of the food is intact, it's obvious that the customer considered the pizzas inedible. In that case, definite refund or remake (customer's choice). The whole thing except a couple crusts (and some people don't eat crusts anyway) eaten? Obviously the customer considered the pizza good enough to eat, so no refund.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
        (and some people don't eat crusts anyway)
        Never understood this...that's a significant part of the slice, so you're just throwing away about 15% of your food. In fact, the crusts were always my favorite part as a kid.

Comment

In my case, it depends on the crust. If the crust by itself is nummy, then I eat the whole slice. If it's not, I'll leave the crust to fill up on the cheesy goodness portion of the pie. Some people do it to shave carbs/calories on their diet and still get their guilty pleasure in.

Before the toddler started seriously getting teeth, we'd give him the crusts to drool on and turn to mush. Helped cut the teeth and kept him happy so we could eat. Now, he picks the topping off the slice and then eats part of the crust too.
          If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Working...
          X