X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Who is it?"
    "It's me!"

That should work - everyone knows "me!"
    I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Quoth siskaren View Post
      Would that be Mr. Robinson's neighborhood?
      It's Mr. Landlord, boys and girls! Mr. Landlord has given me an eviction notice! Can you say "scumbucket?" That's our word for today, boys and girls -- "scumbucket." Do you know any scumbuckets? I bet you do!
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

It's the boogeyman. I dressed up like the pizza delivery guy to trick you.
        At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
          It's Mr. Landlord, boys and girls! Mr. Landlord has given me an eviction notice! Can you say "scumbucket?" That's our word for today, boys and girls -- "scumbucket." Do you know any scumbuckets? I bet you do!
          "This is her dress! See the footprints on it? I didn't have to take it off for to do that, neither!"

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
            You have to remember "SOME" people are naturally paranoid (maybe with good reason) OR have "other endevors" that involve the back door.

The "WHO IS IT??" crowd tends to be a very specific group in shady areas in my town.

Heck I have gotten yelled at for having a turned on flashlight (on a very dark porch) cause they think I am (maybe) the cops.
            I say if they are that paranoid, maybe they should go and pick up the pizza.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

Quoth siskaren View Post
              Candy gram!
              ....UNICEF!
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth HappyFun Ball View Post
                I say if they are that paranoid, maybe they should go and pick up the pizza.
                The reason people order home-delivery food in the first place is because they're paranoid. Either that or lazy.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                  'Who is it?'
                  'I am your doom'
                  Don't say that....nobody answers the door for their doom.
                  Cookies for the reference.

Comment

Quoth EternalFrustration View Post
                    "I am the one who knocks"?
                    Or are you The Danger?

Comment

Quoth Hermione View Post
                      Or are you The Danger?
                      Are you the Keymaster?
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth siskaren View Post
                        Candy gram!
                        Only a dolphin
                        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth HappyFun Ball View Post
                          Who is it?
                          "It is I, Arthur, King of the Britons!"
                          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                            And here's another SNL quote (Eddie Murphy): "Dis is how we answer da door in my neighborhood....WHO ID IT!?!"
                            Hi, boys and girls! I'm all alone today. But that don't mean you can stay too long. My wife will be home from work soon. Can you say "BITCH"? I'm sure you can. That's our special word today, you know. Come see! It's a very special word! Do you know any? I'm sure you do! They come in all colors -- Black... White... Puerto Rican. Go practice your new word to see if you're saying it right. Walk into Mommy's room... and say "BITCH!" I'll wait!

Did Mommy slap you? Then you said it right!
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Another of custy's little power games. SO glad you turned it around, and that apparently management has your back.

Comment

Oh boy, I wish I had a pound for every time that happened to me. Add to that:

*Customers who didn't have money
                                *Customers who had ordered from the pub and weren't at home yet ("You were quicker than I thought you'd be")
                                *Customers who had forgotten they had ordered food - thereby wasting around five or six minutes whilst fumbling around for change, all the while their food is rapidly cooling outside.
                                There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.

Comment

Working...
                                X