This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
    "Mardy" bitch? I have never heard this phrase before.
    I had to look up mardy on the Urban Dictionary myself, as I had never heard that word before.
    Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
    The fuck?! "Oh, we can't arrest this guy for robbing the bank, unless he comes in and starts shooting again".
    Um, yeah. Exactly. The manager was being a colossal lazy-ass and not doing his job, which does involve protecting the employees and banning people who get violent. I too am glad you're out of there, and hopefully somewhere better.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Catwoman2965 View Post
      Hahaha - sorry, nope. They don't scare me Then again, I had one. I'd be more worried about the slobber than teeth.
      What, you mean those 5 foot long strings of drool that follow him around everywhere and wrap around his nose when he shakes his head?
      At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
        About the only thing a chihuahua could do as a service dog, other than for anxiety would be one that alerts for epilepsy or diabetic metabolic imbalance.
        I knew somebody who was deaf and had a hearing alert dog that was a chihuahua One of the tasks the dog did was alert her to sirens/honking horns when she was driving so the dog did need to be with her at all times.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
          Of course not - it's too high for them to reach, and for most people, the radius of curvature is too large for a Chihuahua to get its mouth around.
          I dunno, those little buggers can jump. Plus kennel workers squat down a lot. Gotta leash the dogs, feed the dogs, water the dogs, scoop the poop, clean the cage, etc, etc. I think they'd rather bite your face though.

Comment

Quoth Deevil View Post
            I knew somebody who was deaf and had a hearing alert dog that was a chihuahua One of the tasks the dog did was alert her to sirens/honking horns when she was driving so the dog did need to be with her at all times.
            Now that is something I could definitely see one of them being a good fit for. It doesn't require a big dog to do it and the compact size actually makes them better for taking them places.

Really, any well-trained dog of the right temperament would be fine--from pure breds to pure bred mutts--and there are individuals in every breed that exceed the norm for obedience and stability, so it isn't impossible for a chi to act as a service dog. I just know that even having a service dog myself I would raise an eyebrow at someone who said their chihuahua was a service animal. My own dog helps me tell the difference between real and imagined voices, so I know how that works. The dog just has to be trained not to react to unimportant noises in the same fashion they react to the important noises.
            Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Working...
            X