This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth MoonCat View Post
    Did you hear about the guy who made love to an ATM?

He came into money.
    Ok MoonCat your joke changed my mood.

What did the bad comedian say when he bombed at the bowling alley?

Spare me.
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

OH NO! I killed the conversation with my terrible pun. Now I will have to go back to selling homemade Jellies, I'll sure be in a jam. I think I spread myself too thin. I'm toast. Hopefully this reply can jar the conversation.

Comment

It may be too late to preserve.

Comment

If a student at the Al Quaida Terrorist Acadamy bombs the final exam, does he fail the course, or get extra credit?

Candidate for the world's thinnest book: "mufflers" section of the Harley Davidson Parts and Accessories Catalogue.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Did you guys hear about the guy who was killed and the only clue was a single chicken feather?

Police suspect it was FOWL play *runs*

Comment

Did you read the headline about a chicken farmer who got attacked by a bull after buying a really big rooster?

It said, "Bull Has Beef with Man with Giant Cock."
              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                Did you read the headline about a chicken farmer who got attacked by a bull after buying a really big rooster?

It said, "Bull Has Beef with Man with Giant Cock."
                That's right down there with the hit man named Artie who made a killing at the grocery store.

Headline read: Artie Chokes Three for a Dollar at the A&P.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

A recent study has found that among male SCs, none were circumcised. Not surprising, since you can't circumcise a SC - there's no end to those pricks.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                    A recent study has found that among male SCs, none were circumcised. Not surprising, since you can't circumcise a SC - there's no end to those pricks.
                    Did you hear science has proven at one time we all were nothing but ? I guess some never grew past that stage.

Comment

Little Johnny had been bringing his drawings home from kindergarten every day since he started a month ago. Each day his mother admired the pictures and hung them on the refrigerator. One thing started bothering her: Little Johnny used only black and browns for his drawings. Fearing a problem and not wanting it to get worse, she decided to take him to a child psychologist.

The psychologist delicately went to work. He gave Little Johnny a battery of psychological tests. He chatted with Little Johnny. Everything seemed perfectly normal. Yet every day, Little Johnny continued to bring home drawings in only blacks and browns.

Frustrated at not being able to get to the root of the problem and fearful that something was terribly wrong, the child psychologist decided to give Little Johnny some paper and a box of crayons and observe what happened.

Little Johnny opened the box of crayons and said "Oh, boy! A new box of crayons! At school we only have old boxes, and the only ones left in mine are black and brown!"

Comment

If roosters crossing the road make you stop your car, are you being cock blocked?

Comment

A former wide receiver was recently at a lake when he was almost hit by a flying Canadian. The headline read, "Swann Ducks Goose."

Comment

I realized that I have been making fowl entries into this thread.

Comment

Catcul, you've been making poultry attempts at comedy

Comment

Confucius say man who have hole in pocket feel nuts.
                                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                                X