Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK everyone, last warning. This thread is not for discussing having kids vs overpopulation. We just had to take down another post for veering the thread towards Fratching. Any more and the thread will be closed and infractions issued.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
      God, I hate people who are cruel to animals, fish, birds--etc. I've stopped even killing spiders. They freak me out but I can't kill them anymore.
      I'll leave spiders be provided they're not in my actual bedroom or bathroom.

I saw a black widow in our garage once, right up by the garage doors. Nice and fat, too, clearly doing a booming trade in catching other bugs that come into the garage.

When Mom found out, she promptly killed it. Sigh.

Stinkbugs and other crawlies that make it past the spider defenses, though? Fair game. They get caught and flushed.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I've never watched Finding Nemo
        "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

SC needs to mind her own business about reproductive issues.

OP has the right to make her own choices. Some people really don't want to have kids; and if they don't want them, they shouldn't have them.

I don't have any kids. I love being an aunt, and being around kids. Sometimes I regret not having any of my own . . . but mostly not. I didn't choose to have them, and I'm not less of a person because I didn't.
          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Bloodsoul View Post
            I've never watched Finding Nemo…
            Do so.

Your life will be greatly enriched.

(Mine? Mine! Mine! Miiiine! MIIIIIINE! Mine!)
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I have a hard time in most pet stores, though our local Pet Smart is very good about kids and whatnot. I rarely ever see kids being little brats with the animals.

I haven't been back to PetCo since the time they had ferrets in there and some crazy looking chick tried to get me to hold one, and all but squealed "Buuuuuut aren't they sooooooo cute!?"

Meanwhile, the god damned smell coming from those things about killed me.

Yes, and this is from a girl who comes from a farming family and smells real dairy air nearly every mile of the journey of the day. Farm animal fecal matter doesn't smell as bad as ferrets.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                (Mine? Mine! Mine! Miiiine! MIIIIIINE! Mine!)
                This is even funnier if you encounter gulls often.

Comment

Grrrr. Spineless managers.

Also, haven't seen Finding Nemo. >.>
                  Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

I love my fishies- they are just Mollies and Platies, but I wouldn't dream of them being "disposable". The Finding Nemo reference is really smart- good way to get little kids to understand. How in the world can that be taken as "yelling"? SC needs to learn to discipline (or at least pay attention to) her kids.

Comment

Working...
                    X