This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do about red flags

Right before my shift ended tonight, I had a strange encounter. And I'm at a loss as to whether or not there is more I should do about than I've already done.

To keep it brief, I ran into a girl in the bathroom who looked anywhere from 16-mid20's. Dressed in definite party gear bordering on working girl kind of outfit. In fact the CSS this evening described her shoes as stripper heels. But she didn't know where she was precisely, wanted to know where the nearby town was direction wise, and overall seemed kind of lost. Top it off, she told me that she lives in a town about four hours south of here, got a ride who just dropped her off at my store and left her, and she's hoping her brother will be able to get her. And to make it better, she hasn't seen said brother in seven years, they grew up together in foster care, he found her on myspace and said he wanted to meet up with her up in this area.

She went out on the floor to wait for her ride and I kept an eye on her. Eventually heard her asking which door she needed to go out of on her cell phone, so followed her out. She got in a truck with at least two guys in it, neither of whom looked like her at all.

I told my CSS and wrote down the details.

So am I just paranoid that this whole situation set off a ton of red flags for me? Or if I'm right, is there anything else I can/should do besides watch the news for missing persons?
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Did you get the plate number, by chance?
    Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Wish I did, but we're only required one plate on the back and they drove off too fast. I barely got a look at the guys.
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
      X